Belles, Klipschorns, and Cornwall II's

domd817

2 minutes ago, USNRET said:

I thought we had a policy that required prices being listed however I just read the rules and it seems that is not the case.

Correct.  It's not mandatory but it it's nice to have.  I would think it would speed up the sale as well.

On 4/17/2017 at 2:28 PM, domd817 said:

I have a pair of Klipschorns, Conwall II's, and Belle Klipsch's all for sale. I am the original owner and all are in mint working condition.  I am located in the Pittsburgh area.  Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss a price. Photos to follow.

Klipschorns $5,000 for the pair

Belle's $2,500 for the pair

Cornwall II $2,300 for the pair

Welcome and GLWS!

1 hour ago, USNRET said:

I thought we had a policy that required prices being listed however I just read the rules and it seems that is not the case.

Yep, I just read them a while ago and came to the same conclusion.

Good luck with the sale.

Bill

:lol:

With the condition of them, it is a fair question to pose even if I am not the one wishing to collect a large chunk of the Heritage series in one fell swoop.  

Best of luck with the eventual sale.

Sincerely submitted.

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2017 at 9:05 PM, domd817 said:

Still available.  Prefer a local buyer due to figuring out how to ship these monsters. 

domd817
Hey, you still out there? Let me know if you have these Belle Klipsch. Check your pm.

Know you've got some pics of these 125# gals like you had of those Cornwalls.

I can't swing the Forte IIIs like I've been dead-set on. Necessities don't come cheap when they're appliances.

Haven't priced a rental van yet but it looks like CLT to PIT is less than an 8 hr drive. 
If you would allow me a brief audition and assist with loading them this could actually transpire soon.

On 4/19/2017 at 10:11 AM, USNRET said:

I'm a fairly new to the forum as a member, however, have been a lurker for several years and a longtime member of a competing speaker forum and I would have thought that sell price would be a requirement for sale post as well.

• Like 1

@domd817 you are asking good money for good speakers.  It may help your sale to include more information about the speakers such as serial numbers (to help date them) and list any modification or updates.  If there are no mods they are thought of as unmolested.  Many buyers prefer them that way so they can do their own mods, so it is not necessarily bad if they are stock.

Those are gorgeous speakers!

GLWYS

On 5/29/2017 at 10:46 PM, wvu80 said:

@domd817 you are asking good money for good speakers.  It may help your sale to include more information about the speakers such as serial numbers (to help date them) and list any modification or updates.  If there are no mods they are thought of as unmolested.  Many buyers prefer them that way so they can do their own mods, so it is not necessarily bad if they are stock.

Those are gorgeous speakers!

GLWYS

Hi wvu80, dom sent me more detailed pics showing the backs w/sn stickers when I asked him about the Cornwalls a month ago. He was personable and very helpful then.

I'm wondering if him and the Mrs. have gone on a big vacation. (Hope it's not anything bad.) Pm'd him on the 19th then the post above this am without any response.  

Could be he just sold all of those treasures elsewhere.

"Atta-boy Penguins!" (my faves besides my young-now `Canes) You got past Laviolette's D after all tonight!

Had to be grown-up and procure a new washer and dryer my Forte III hopes are dashed, now chasing some beautiful Belles.

Road trip is nigh, either PA@7hrs or CT@11hrs. Belles with 80W behind them might be too much for me at 54. 16 with Terrible Ted & Aerosmith shows, Molly Hatchet/UFO/Judas Priest all in one night while I was a teen was a different story! Seriously doubt I'd turn it half as much like I do on the Heresy IIs.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I took so long to check the PM's and get back to everyone. Some stuff had come up so the speakers took the back seat for a little while.  Anyway, the Cornwalls and Belle's are still available and the PM's have been responded to.

Dom