TSCM VALUE

Radiotubes

Hi, there is a set of 3 TSCM right now on eBay. I would LOVE to have one of them. I didn't know these existed until I saw the ad. Does anyone have an idea of valuation on these? I especially want to know what a pair or singles usually go for. It's relatively easy to establish a baseline for vintage Klipsch products, however these don't come up that often. Any help here would be appreciated!

~Pat

1 hour ago, Radiotubes said:

Anyone? Keeping it on the DL? On the QT? Actually this thread can be closed. Someone gave me some advice in a private message. Those who know don't want to say in a public forum. We'll see how the listing on eBay goes.

No big secrets here.  This section doesn't get much traffic.  You probably would have gotten quick responses in the garage sale area.  If I would have seen it I would have moved it there for you.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a pair.   They were not matched when I got them.    Different crossovers and k55 M in one and K55V in the other.    I ended up replacing all14 speakers and installing ALK fast slope crossovers.   They are sooooooooooooooooooooo good now.      They are rare enough that I see no real pattern.     I see the Bins occasionally cheep.   Do not remember seeing separate tops for sale.     The ones advertised are much more expensive than what I paid.   But if you have room you really want TSCM or Jubilee.