Forte II wiring drivers

Alexander

My eye sight is very bad and I want to reconnect the wires from the xo to the drivers. My Forte II's are completely stock, does anyone recall the polarity of the tweet and mids orientation? In other words is the positive lead on the tweeter on top or bottom and the mid positive on the left or right? this is from the vantage point of facing to rear/ terminal cup in front of you with the passive radiator out.. hoping this was standardized at the factory.

You should take both of the horns and drivers out the front to determine polarity.  The midrange should have a white or yellow paint dot near the positive terminal.  The tweeter has a "+" stamped into the plastic near the positive terminal.

Bob Crites

Pulled out the drivers as suggested found the tweeter markings but no "dot" was found on the mid but rather an "A" stamped in white so I guess that will be it's marking. Strange but the woofer has no markings at all so I will have to do the 9v battery test to sort that out..