Black Klipsch Heresy III's - Open Box - $1150 (Greenfield, WI)

opusk2k9

From ad:
Klipsch Heresy III speakers in open boxes, only opened for inspection and testing. List price is $999/each or $1,998/pair. 

I purchased these speakers in 2013 with the intention of using them in a 2.0 stereo system and never found the room for them. They are in perfect condition and have been in the box since I purchased them and kept on a humidity and temperature controlled environment. They still smell brand new. 

Sale includes 2 Heresy III's with consecutive serial numbers 30015 and 30016, original packaging, and original documentation. 

I can demo for serious buyers. No low ballers or trades. Cash only. This is the cleanest pair of Heresy IIIs you will find at this price.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/6082778680.html

No affiliation.

looks nice, from the pics posted.  but asking new price for basically NIB speakers that are now 4 yrs old?  meh, if I was in the market, I wouldn't be real excited about this.

but that's just me. ymmv

3 minutes ago, Grizzog said:

Asking price is $1150.

oh.  once again, I skipped the top line of the post, and missed that.  so in that light, that's almost a 2 for 1.  puts it into a whole different perspective.

I stand corrected, and will now slink away.  thanks @Grizzog for the correction