Klipsch RP match with Yamaha A S801 or A S501

ISO

ISO,

Welcome to the forum.

Though I have never heard any Klipsch RP's or the Yamaha 501/801, my Yamaha A-S1000/Klipsch RB-75's combo sound incredible.

Did a little search here on the forum and came up with this from @JamesD1957.  Not exactly the same integrated but almost the same as the 501 without the onboard DAC.

Bill

JamesD1957

•  
  • JamesD1957
  • Regulars
  • 23 posts
  On 12/10/2015 at 0:10 PM, willland said:

On 12/10/2015 at 11:29 AM, JTG said:

I need your suggestions. I can go $100 + or -. It must have a sub out. I listen at moderate levels  Thanks.

I would seriously explore any of the Yamaha A-S options. I have one of the step up models A-S1000 and it sounds wonderful with my RB-75's.

Look at the A-S501, A-S701, and A-S801. All have built in DACs and subwoofer preout and can be found factory refurbished at www.accessories4less.com.

Bill

I own the RP280-F's and they are being powered by a Yamaha A-S500 integrated amp.  Plenty of power, great sound, and I couldn't be happier with this combination.  No subwoofer needed for 2 channel in my humble opinion  I think the A-S501 is now the current model and wouldn't hesitate to go for it.

• 2 weeks later...