WTB- klipschorns

rockhound

Well I was considering mine but they would about twice your budget, reason being is they are already completely modded. Backs are closed in completely they have Greg's tractrix horn upgrades and BMS 2" drivers custom built xovers and Fostex tweeters.

• Like 2

Rockhound,

I would consider parting ways with my Klipschorns. Oiled Oak finish with AK3 networks. There's one small (1/2") gouge on the face of one cabinet from the previous owner's move, but honestly, the speakers are stunning otherwise. They receive regular Watco oil treatment, no pets, no kids, non-smoking environment. Played with a McIntosh 2105 amp and McIntosh tubes prior to my ownership. I'd need to get $3,000 for them to part ways, but I think the terrific care they've received makes them a good value at that price. PM if you're interested in photos. I'm in Wisconsin, area code 53154.

Jeff

I am in SC and I have a pair in birch with a few blemishes. But I'll happily sell it for 2g.

4 consecutive serial numbers - Some scratches, a little wear on 2 corners a missing badge etc.

I'll try to get pics if you are able to make the hop to SC. I actually don't mind a bit of a drive, but timing and $$$ etc etc have to be worked out. I don't want to deliver it without a full on commitment. Its like 2-3 days and a lot of pain and gas $$$

Cool.

Srinath.

24 minutes ago, Srinath said:

I am in SC and I have a pair in birch with a few blemishes. But I'll happily sell it for 2g.

4 consecutive serial numbers - Some scratches, a little wear on 2 corners a missing badge etc.

I'll try to get pics if you are able to make the hop to SC. I actually don't mind a bit of a drive, but timing and $$$ etc etc have to be worked out. I don't want to deliver it without a full on commitment. Its like 2-3 days and a lot of pain and gas $$$

Cool.

Srinath.

Sriath- I have a lead on some semi local in DFW. If this falls through I'll get in contact with you. Thanks!!