enough to make Darth Vader blush

Matthews

• Moderators

After re reading I could see it could be either way, it was about perfect, something like Oldtimer would say, not sure if your insulted or complemented. :D

Me, I think they are ugly, Matthews should sell them off quickly, dirt cheap so he is not associated with them any more, he deserves better, I could help. :o:P

• Like 2

The big question is..... why the sudden change from tubes and Heritage to solid state and reference????? Inquiring minds want to know.

But those amps look sweet not sure of the sound on klipsch Heritage though, since I use to have a yammy receiver till I got the HK 430 on Andys advice.

I do really like the clean look of it all though that's a big thumbs up Matt. My son got some RF-7s and they do sound awesome.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richieb said:

I kinda wonderd what Cincy meant myself. I thought he may have gotten a big head from now being a KHorn owner. You know how those guys can be ---?!

I know how much effort and passion Matt puts into his projects.  I have a nice example of his handiwork in my living room.  I'm sure his new system is one to be proud of.  

Mark

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ricktate said:

The big question is..... why the sudden change from tubes and Heritage to solid state and reference

Well Rick, selling off my cherished La Bella's was a financial decision.  The tubes on the other hand, NOT for me...  I need something with some juice, lets move some air dammit!!! :P

Good thing I sold the Scala's!  Last night had to drop over $1K in Hot Rod parts :mad:

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

• Like 1

Yea I saw your hot rod mishap.....ouch.

I agree with moving air but my Dynaco moves plenty of air on my Scalas.....Just ask my neighbors...lol

Be care full with that hot rod......it only goes straight ... I think Weld Wheels of Kansas City makes the wheels your looking for.

• Like 1