FS- '88 Black LaScalas, Pair

ACM

Im selling my 1988 La Scalas, black with top grills. K55M drivers and original AL networks as well as a pair of recapped AA networks. The AL's are still screwed down in their factory location, I just slid the AA's in the top hat on the other side of the squaker and hooked up the drivers. 

The good-the speakers function as they should and sound great. 

The not so good-previous owner must have sat something on the top of them and scraped the finish up pretty bad. Actually, one is not too bad, the other is scratched up pretty good. The scrapes aren't deep, just through the finish, so a repaint would do wonders. There is a sizable veneer chip from the rear side of one. Awesome as is for a garage/man cave or do some finish work and have a killer pair of speakers for the living room. 

Im selling them because they are just too big for my small living room. In fact, they sound better in the dining room where I can get further away from them. My couch is about 4 feet from the front of the speaker. 

I'll take $900 for the pair with extra AA crossovers. I am am located in Little Rock AR and am happy to audition them. 

Adam

IMG_1230.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Still for sale. A little surprised no one has jumped on these. Listening to them now powered by a first watt f6 clone that I just purchased from forum member justinsweber. That sound fantastic. 

Just thought I'd mention this cause I know a lot of us tend to have a closet full of audio treasures.... If anyone is interested in these LaScala's and have a pair of Altec 802 compression drivers laying around, I would be interested in partial trade. 

• 2 weeks later...