The Klipsch Audio Community

2017 Pilgrimage Pics

He sure did ! :biggrin: Cornwall lll 

• Like 1

So it appears that photobucket's extortion policy has blocked most of my photos posted on this thread.  I used photobucket since I cannot post photos directly to the forum as my limit was immediately exceeded with the forum software upgrade (penalty for posting many Pilgrimage photos over the years!).

...... Anyway, below is a link directly to my photobucket album for the 2017 Pilgrimage.  You will need the guest password which is "klipsch".

http://s113.photobucket.com/user/Seadogpics/library/Klipsch Pilgrimage 2017?sort=3&postlogin=true&page=1

The album contains all 497 images I shot, the good, the bad, the accidental shutter trips, and the random shots like "I think I'll take a bunch of pictures of my phone for some dumb reason".  Someone once said that the difference between a bad photographer and a good photographer is that the good photographer never shows his bad pictures.  Here is my chance to test that theory because I'm showing all the pictures as uploaded from my camera, unedited, none deleted.  BTW, with all of the pop-up adds on photobucket now, viewing the album may be a frustrating experience.  Photobucket has become terrible IMO (end rant).

• Like 1