CECAA850

2017 Pilgrimage Pics

^^^^^

I did my best to avoid the obvious, but --- since you broke the ice ---- I'll leave the rest to evyone's imagination .

3 hours ago, Lemon string said:

Man I love those BEANS!!

I'm thinking we should get on The Shopping Channel, or QVC....

"Hey folks, only $9.99 a jar for these insanely delicious green beans, grown in the hinterlands of Indiana, and carefully cut and pickled with garlic, peppers and herbs, in our secret recipe..........but wait, there's more!!  Call now, and you will get a colorful tortilla warmer, in your choice of blue or red, with every order...." 

• Like 2

I would like give them a try. Haven't had pickled beans in long time. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Here is a pic from Thursday of Travis and Jim installing the sign Jim just completed.

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like 6

A new item in the museum. The legendary plexiglass Klipschorn.

IMG_1779.JPG

• Like 9

Paul Jacob's answering many questions from die hard Klipsch fans. I can honestly say Klipsch couldn't be in better hands.

IMG_1816.thumb.JPG.fa882f7e9e0abfe162af95add6749264.JPG

In case you didn't notice he is flanked by Jubs and in the middle is one of the new 1802.

IMG_1815.thumb.JPG.2cddac13f3b0fd7c1f820702ddfe035d.JPG

• Like 6

That's actually a prototype.   It's a 1502 which is a slightly smaller version of the 1802 with a 15 inch driver.  It a about 5 inches smaller in every dimension when compared to the 1802.

• Like 1

Weather was great.... Rain, wind, lightning, and thunder were impressive.

This is one of the best pilgrimages in a while. Klipsch, KHMA, Christy, and Rodney did a hell of a job.

My favorite will always be the first I attended when Tony Reed just called us all together to meet at the museum and Trey got us tours etc. Amy Unger said hey we can't stop you from showing up but we can't promise or sanction anything... lol It was great fun. Thanks Tony. Thanks Trey.

• Like 4

I was wiped by 9PM last night and quietly disappeared for bed. We had quite a storm last night - woke up around 6:30AM and headed back home. One definitely misses part of the experience by only showing up for one day, but it was great to see everyone again, experience the evolution of the event, and to continue sharing my family with everyone. Big thanks to everybody for being so gracious and interactive with my 5yr old Adelaide - she had a blast and it was fun to watch all of you interact with her.

I packed up the camera gear before the live music kicked off, but here's my view of the day yesterday..

IMG_5884.jpg

IMG_5885.jpg

IMG_5887.jpg

IMG_5890.jpg

IMG_5891.jpg

IMG_5905.jpg

IMG_5906.jpg

IMG_5907.jpg

IMG_5909.jpg

IMG_5910.jpg

IMG_5911.jpg

IMG_5914.jpg

IMG_5924.jpg

IMG_5926.jpg

IMG_5933.jpg

IMG_5945.jpg

IMG_5948.jpg

IMG_5953.jpg

IMG_5967.jpg

IMG_5968.jpg

IMG_5972.jpg

IMG_5975.jpg

IMG_5979.jpg

• Like 12

Appreciate you sharing your photos with us. Truly get the sense of comadre. Another value add of being part of the Klipsch family. That has provided many hours/years of quality, life like, dramatic sound.

Hope to attend next year.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Crikey, Michael.  You NAILED it!  Best photo essay of one of these I've ever seen.  The monochrome does its job of letting you see TRVTH that is often blurred by color. 

Dave

• Like 2

Thanks guys! I've enjoyed what has been posted so far and look forward to seeing everyone else's perspective and stories of the event.

Another great gathering is part of the history of Klipsch, the forum, it's members, and now the museum. Congratulations to all who hoped it would be as fun as it was; it was.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE MUSEUM!

SSH

• Like 2