klipsch heresy bashing YouTube basher

dirtmudd

16 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

I assume you meant this?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELSPBZyoCI

Sounds like a dolt with an agenda.  Actually, I shouldn't be giving him views.

Seems to be attempting to make his point by mostly repeating himself multiple times.  What a waste of time!

• Like 1

the problem with him and his view.. he did not read about the frequency

responds of the speaker.. and he is right about having missing

audio frequency.. but the little heresy is basically a bookshelf speaker..

but what he doesn't tell you or anyone...the sound projected by the 

heresy..is the closest you will be to the real performance ...

I go through this with an old friend ... who has vintage Ed May and 

Bart Locanthi designs speakers jbl ,pioneer ,marantz..

one thing I did notice of the speaker's.. they have a exaggerated low/high frequency...or known as the California sound of the 70's..

do they sound good ...you bet.  But it doesn't sound like your their

at the proformace...live or in the studio... no !

Before I auditioned one of those speakers..I was giving a special

drum performance...by his son...

What I did realize is listening to those so called Ed and Bart speakers..

the drum sound reproduce wasn't real ..it sounded like drums of course. but not like you where there.. like just moments before I listened to his

son playing is drums...

so if you want to hear everything in all in one speaker that goes to the top and bottom of  there frequency range.....with no real feel of the 

performance get those...but if your like me ! and you like the realality of sound in a performance . like your there in the studio or the stage...Get the klipsch that floats your boat...

Spark Notes:

The Heresy only goes down to 50 hz which means you are missing HALF the music! Your dubstep and Hip Hop are going to suck on these and the Klipsch cult will brainwash you into thinking these are the best speakers ever made!!! :rolleyes:

51 minutes ago, twk123 said:

Spark Notes:

The Heresy only goes down to 50 hz which means you are missing HALF the music! Your dubstep and Hip Hop are going to suck on these and the Klipsch cult will brainwash you into thinking these are the best speakers ever made!!! :rolleyes:

What Klipsch fan ever said THAT anyway? They are great for what they are...seriously... comparing to Boston Acoustics and others in the comments?!  What models?   50hz and below isn't half the music!   Is it our fault he doesn't he doesn't how  to set up subs?

Just a Troll

• Like 1

I thought this was one of those sickening videos where someone destroys a something very collectible. Thankfully, it's just some brainless rant.

Some a-hole YouTuber has a video where he destroys a very nice condition Yamaha CR-620 with a hammer. I think it was because he didn't know how to fix it. What an unmitigated waste.

14 minutes ago, Schu said:

I must be the only one to see validity in his points... :P

No, I get some of what he is saying.  Except lacking the lower 2 octaves and upper 1/2 octave is not half the musical frequency range.

The Heresy is not a full range floorstander nor a bookshelf speaker it has a niche of it's own.  A subwoofer can fill in the lower octaves and most(older adults) can't even hear the upper half octave.

I love:wub: me some Heresys and no goofball on YouTube can tell me otherwise.:angry:

Bill

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Schu said:

I must be the only one to see validity in his points... :P

Come on, we all know presentation is 80% of the credibility of an argument.  Why do you think no one here ever takes you seriously? :P

The Heresy is a small speaker that simply needs a sub to support the low end just like most small speakers.  As far as the Hi frequency cutoff, you are really not missing much since most of the populations hearing is not that acute above 17 k Hz.  It is not a bad speaker and people who want a Heresy, just need to be a where of the speakers limitations which applies to all other speakers for the most part.  If there was a perfect speakers, there would only be one produced!  Application should always be considered when purchasing a speaker.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, willland said:

No, I get some of what he is saying.  Except lacking the lower 2 octaves and upper 1/2 octave is not half the musical frequency range.

The Heresy is not a full range floorstander nor a bookshelf speaker it has a niche of it's own.  A subwoofer can fill in the lower octaves and most(older adults) can't even hear the upper half octave.

I love:wub: me some Heresys and no goofball on YouTube can tell me otherwise.:angry:

Bill

understand your view..and I don't disagree..

But in the heritage line up ..I myself would call

a heresy a bookshelf speaker..being that the

la scala is a fully horn loaded small loudspeaker..

15 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

understand your view..and I don't disagree..

But in the heritage line up ..I myself would call

a heresy a bookshelf speaker..being that the

la scala is a fully loaded small loudspeaker..

To be fair though, he trash talked the Khorn and inherently the entirety of the heritage line up.  Actually, he just generally balked at Klipsch on the whole.  I get that some people don't like them, but this guy was just a bag full of doody.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

He's a CV fan boy. That is all. 

I saw that myself..but like I posted earlier...

not so much of the simple mind in a video..

to little information is dangerous in any situation..

I have someone ranting and raving  about their speaker

was the best... based on a consumer reports/union. Oct 1978..

and he further told me it was done sciencetifically..

He told me the heresy where at number 15...

I don't know what full list of speakers tested..

but like posted earlier the heresy is not a full range speaker..

so the testing is lop sided all ready. but the test was for large 

speakers.. nor do I know the test equipment used..

so I gave him nos valves testing gear info..

told I have your science right here!

but sent him the full page.  thanks Craig !!!!

and like Pkw claimed crap in crap out !!

Klipsch LaScala fully Horn Loaded 104dB efficient speakers 
These speakers are extremely revealing, exposing flaws in equipment upstream. Hard to locate Hums or buzzes, easily missed on a scope or less revealing speaker, suddenly become very evident via the 104dB three-way horn Klipsch LaScala. These speakers are highly underrated and surpass many audiophile offerings. They are a tremendous asset in reaching the full capabilities of these low watt vintage tube amplifiers, not to mention any of the fine tube offerings. The LaScala is currently our reference speaker at NOSValves. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

To be fair though, he trash talked the Khorn and inherently the entirety of the heritage line up.  Actually, he just generally balked at Klipsch on the whole.  I get that some people don't like them, but this guy was just a bag full of doody.

your being to polite ....I wonder if I can mail him some feces in a cv factory labelled box ..