Destination Audio 3-Way Horn Loaded speaker?

jwc

For what it is worth I heard these speakers at Axpona last weekend and I was very impressed.  They may have been the best sounding speakers we heard at the show (and we listened in at least 40 rooms).  I know very little about the company other than the fact that they are Poland-based and the guy is friends with Lukasz, the owner of Lampizator.  

The room we a typical small hotel room and there were no real sound treatments.  I don't recall what the associated hardware was other than a Lampizator DAC.

5 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

Wow, another new user for this thread.

I think I was a member way back when after Klipsch bought the Aragon brand.  

I found this thread just doing a search of the speakers since i want to see the story behind them.

1 minute ago, dminches said:

Seriously?

Kind of bold to make that accusation.  Jeez.

You magically appear with your first post ever right after the first shill is booted, what's a guy to think?

Just now, CECAA850 said:

You magically appear with your first post ever right after the first shill is booted, what's a guy to think?

To think is one thing. To actually accuse is another.

I have absolutely nothing to do with this company.  I am a long time Vandersteen speaker owner, since 1985.   My Model 7s serve me very well.

And here I was thinking I would add something about my actual listening experience to share something.  Instead I get accused of pushing the product?  I am sure that a 3 sentence post is going to get people to rush to their dealer to spend $95k on a pair of speakers.

I read a lot of forums.  Most of them welcome new members instead of accusing them of trying to push a product.

Just now, dminches said:

I have absolutely nothing to do with this company.  I am a long time Vandersteen speaker owner, since 1985.   My Model 7s serve me very well.

And here I was thinking I would add something about my actual listening experience to share something.  Instead I get accused of pushing the product?  I am sure that a 3 sentence post is going to get people to rush to their dealer to spend $95k on a pair of speakers.

I read a lot of forums.  Most of them welcome new members instead of accusing them of trying to push a product.

Welcome to the forum.  It's possible you're merely guilty of bad timing.  Most here see these speakers as a Klipsch Jubilee knock off.  Most here also are extremely helpful with newbies in Klipsch related questions.  Most new members first posts are normally Klipsch related.  Feel free to browse the forums. 

8 minutes ago, dminches said:

tumblr_mhx7z8ehoe1s5w9a4o1_500.gif

12 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Welcome to the forum.  It's possible you're merely guilty of bad timing.  Most here see these speakers as a Klipsch Jubilee knock off.  Most here also are extremely helpful with newbies in Klipsch related questions.  Most new members first posts are normally Klipsch related.  Feel free to browse the forums. 

Wow.  You won't even commit to realizing that my post was completely innocent.  Pretty sad.

I never knew Kiipsch owners were so sensitive.  I am sure many products are knock off of other products.  Nothing new there.

As I said before, I am not really a new forum member.  It has been a long time but if you look at the old archives I posted quite often about the Mondial Designs line including Aragon line that Klipsch bought way back when and did nothing with it.  

Just now, dminches said:

You won't even commit to realizing that my post was completely innocent.

I have no way of knowing one way or the other but did admit that you could have been merely a victim of bad timing.

23 minutes ago, dminches said:

Try going on a Camaro forum and tell everyone about the sweet Mustang you just saw and let me know how that goes.

As I stated previously, stay and enjoy the forum.  I see no reason to prolong this thread.

• Like 1