Destination Audio 3-Way Horn Loaded speaker?

jwc

Jerry thanks for joining!!! stick around!!! What a wild way to make a horn bell!!! If each speaker weights roughly 300 pounds per the 6 moons published 136kgs each figure, and you are saying they are 4" thick in some parts in the base bin, and 3" in other places I would think they would weight much more than 300 pounds. My Jub clones bins use 12 inch drivers  and are expanded to accommodate 1.5" panels in some areas and weight almost 250 pounds each... something seems off here...

I just flagged our friend Jerry as a spammer.  His ip is in the same city as the US home office for Destination Audio.  Chad reviews all spam flags and can override me if he deems appropriate.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

The word you're looking for is shill.

I guess like many of today's institutions of higher learning I was looking for that "safe" place comment where I wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. Thanks for taking that away from me and crushing my delicate inner self! Bully - 

Now to locate another safe space where I can shed a tear and gather myself to face the the realities out these walls --

• Like 2

Just now, richieb said:

I guess like many of today's institutions of higher learning I was looking for that "safe" place comment where I wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. Thanks for taking that away from me and crushing my delicate inner self! Bully - 

Now to locate another safe space where I can shed a tear and gather myself to face the the realities out these walls --

PC is BS.

Maybe you should find out more about "Jerry".  It might be fun to hear his thoughts on speaker building.  Everybody can be a good example, even of what not to do!  :)

1 minute ago, John Albright said:

Maybe you should find out more about "Jerry".  It might be fun to hear his thoughts on speaker building.  Everybody can be a good example, even of what not to do!  :)

I found out that "Jerry" is the contact persons name for Destination Audio here in the US.  It seems they ripped the name of their company off too.  There's a home audio video store named Destination Audio that looks like they've been around a while.

This was the best add for the Klipsch Jubilees in a long time. A copy cat getting rave reviews against some of the worlds best speakers, (and we have heard this before) and they are selling them for 95K. This opens a small door for Klipsch to make a speaker that can compete with some of the best, but needs to look like some of the best, and I am sure they can do it for a fraction of the cost.....  I have heard some of JBLs best that sell for much more then Jubs its a just a matter of taste at this point.....