Your Other Forum Name

wvu80

25 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

What?  What are you talking about?

Kind of an inside joke between Mr. Oldtimer and me, all in good fun.  He thinks my posts are crazy half the time.

He just doesn't know which half are crazy and I'm not about to tell him.  B)

4 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Kind of an inside joke between Mr. Oldtimer and me, all in good fun.  He thinks my posts are crazy half the time.

He just doesn't know which half are crazy and I'm not about to tell him.  B)

I guess I just don't understand you "West Virgeenuns." :P

• Like 1

I started in the forum with a different name and used it for a while and changed it after about three months. I picked my first name thinking people would get a laugh from it. Not a single response from anyone. The same thing happened to me on the Bay. I personally do look at peoples chosen names ( handles )  and often wonder. We all choose our name for our own reason. For some our name choice has personal references and others  appear to just be picked out of the air. While raising my children, I always told them to be careful of what and how you say things to people. You never know how the things we say to others will impact them in their life. Every one has something that was said to them at one time in their life that has stuck with them in a positive or a negative way. So for me, I choose a forum name that I heard someone say years ago on a talk show. It stuck with me all my life.  My current name ( stay groovy baby ) ( music related ).  Just curious, any idea anyone?

But then whats in a name.     

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Me Loves Khorns said:

If I changed mine I guess it would be
Me Loves Jubs

According to your sig it looks like you sold the Khorns and have moved on to the Jubs.

Why not go ahead and change your Forum name?  You can edit your profile and make that happen.

Over on AudioKarma I go by "RT FAN", which stands for Richard Thompson Fan, as you may or may not have noticed by my avatar. One of the top 3 guitarists I have seen over my 40+ years of seeing live music. I wonder if I can change my name here to RT FAN without losing my modest post count accumulated here on the Klipsch forum.