FS: Klipsch Quartet WO

mrquery

When I am grading 27 year-old speakers over the internet simply viewing pictures I automatically give them a B.  But holy cow, I looked those pics over carefully and they just look flawless!

Good recognition of a quality purchase, wrapping those up fast @gary p. :emotion-21:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gary p said:

I looked at those pictures for a while and couldn't pass them up. fair price and only half hour away.  sold.

Sounds like they were calling to you!  :D

+++

I'm curious, were you looking for speakers, or did you see these and recognize a good deal when you saw it?

I wondering because I've lost deals because I analyze things to ever lovin' death and then someone smarter than me picks them up.  After I lost a nice set of Crites Type AA XO's, I made my decision that if something like that came up again I wouldn't think, I would simply pull the trigger.  That got me off paralysis by analysis and I ended up with a real nice XO.

35 minutes ago, gary p said:

I also over analyze everything and they're gone. I try to find a reason not to buy stuff but these were perfect for me and I just had to have them.

Great purchase.  If my day wasn't so busy, I might have seen these earlier and picked them up myself.

I'm a sucker for walnut myself.

6 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I wondering because I've lost deals because I analyze things to ever lovin' death and then someone smarter than me picks them up.  After I lost a nice set of Crites Type AA XO's, I made my decision that if something like that came up again I wouldn't think, I would simply pull the trigger.  That got me off paralysis by analysis and I ended up with a real nice XO.

I am proud of this sale, knowing the item sold here will to be used and enjoyed for many years to come.

But I am really dying inside missing this item "Klipsch KG4 Super nice horn floor speakers $250 Sold", anybody selling walnut?

KG4Front.jpg

KG4FrontBack.jpg

4 hours ago, mrquery said:

I am proud of this sale, knowing the item sold here will to be used and enjoyed for many years to come.

But I am really dying inside missing this item "Klipsch KG4 Super nice horn floor speakers $250 Sold", anybody selling walnut?

I just realized I hi-jacked my own thread

9 hours ago, mrquery said:

KG4Front.jpg

KG4FrontBack.jpg

Not to hi-jack on my first post, but I snagged those KG4's :) - rest assured they will be taken care of and enjoyed!