Pro Bass Horns

JohnA

I've got a pair of doubles (with no drivers) that are available for free.

Pair of doubles meaning ALL of what he has there but, they're not individual cabinets.

Need four 15" drivers.  I was going to use K33's in them since they're less expensive than the 43's

A pair of doubles in your living room, mated with a K402 will stomp just about anything you put up against it.  Add a subwoofer and I'd dare say it would positively stomp anything.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Coytee said:

I've got a pair of doubles (with no drivers) that are available for free.

Pair of doubles meaning ALL of what he has there but, they're not individual cabinets.

Need four 15" drivers.  I was going to use K33's in them since they're less expensive than the 43's

A pair of doubles in your living room, mated with a K402 will stomp just about anything you put up against it.  Add a subwoofer and I'd dare say it would positively stomp anything.

I've got 6 of the K-46 woofers for sale, I need to finish adding pics

Mark

3 hours ago, Coytee said:

+1

I have the double bass bins and was watching the ones on ebay thinking that I could add them to the mix, but have to admit that I can't stand what I have already.