Anyone see this $599,999.99 auction on eBay in Chicago area?

avguytx

It's back!  :)

This is at least the second or third time in the few years I have been posting here that I've seen that guy try to auction an entire warehouse for $600,000.  I think there is a Youtube video somewhere of a walk-through in the building.

2 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

It's back!  :)

This is at least the second or third time in the few years I have been posting here that I've seen that guy try to auction an entire warehouse for $600,000.  I think there is a Youtube video somewhere of a walk-through in the building.

Yep.  He's trying again.

I just wonder how much of his 'gear' is in operable condition.  May look good from afar but realistically I'll bet much of the inventory is in need of repair.  Looks like a hobbyist that got in over his head.  I could be wrong, but his 'perceived value' is not necessarily net worth.

^^^^^

'a hobbyist that got in over his head". Well, if thats any indication of what this hobby can do to a person then I need to sell while I'm still $590,000.00 to the black. 

No, this guy is far more than a crazy hobbyist. But man, he does have some shitt --