TV spot on Klipsch

JohnA

• Moderators
5 hours ago, derrickdj1 said:

It sounds like PWK was a nice guy and well like those working for him.  He got them to share in his passion.

Your right, I never realized how much that was true, I knew everyone at the plant felt that way and others.

Hope is famous for watermelons and even has a festival, for the first time in a long time if ever, Klipsch decided to put up a booth just get the name out in the community. We volunteered to help work it with Jim, Kevin and luther. It was two days,(very hot) over those two days many people would come up and ask questions about the plant, but for the most part they had stories to tell about PWK. Some worked there over the years and some just knew him, and they all had stories.    

All seemed to have respect for him and was glad they got meet or work for him.  It was surprising how many people thought he was special, I have never known of someone with a better reputation. A person is lucky to be talked about like this from so many.