For Sale: Tuba Home Theater Low Profile (THTLP)

SWL

For sale (2) THTLP horn loaded subwoofers. About one year old, minor scuffs from moving them. 9/10. Flat black finish. Serious power.

I'm the original (only) owner. I had these built for $950.00 each. Will sell $800.00 for one.... $1400.00 for both.

I'm in Twin Lakes, WI. I'd be willing to drive up to 150 miles one way to make it happen.

These are probably the cleanest, most powerful subs I've owned.

Thanks,
-Scott

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I purchased them. You can go on the Bill Fitzmaurice site and get all the info you need and more. He also has a discussion forum.

These are very efficient and require little power. 50-100 watts will work.

• Like 2

Sorry, trying to do ten things at once here.....

These are 18"x15"x72". They are both IDENTICAL and have a 12" Dayton woofer in each one.

They were finished with a simple flat black paint per my request. You can repaint them, put trim around them, whatever floats your boat.

They work best in a corner, with the mouth 18-24 inches from a boundary.

They can fire up or down. They can be laid on their side as well. Very versatile in this regard.

www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-rss315hf-4-12-reference-hf-subwoofer-4-ohm--295-464?AID=1457483&PID=6146961&SID=j29lrtzhsi000a7v0005c

www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-rss315hf-4-12-reference-hf-subwoofer-4-ohm--295-464?AID=1457483&PID=6146961&SID=j29lrtzhsi000a7v0005c

I forgot to mention that these were built by Jason. Could not find a better guy to do business with. If you're in the Chicago-Milwaukee area and need a sub built don't hesitate to go with Jason. [emoji106]

• Like 4