Goodbye Danley!

Coytee

I'm kind of bummed.....meanwhile, wife is doing the Snoopy Happy Dance...

Had one listed for sale, Bill snagged it and of all things, is having it shipped to him out in California!!

I get some garage space back, happy wife (or at least more happy)

Transportation folks are due here....literally any moment (9:30 so they're 3 minutes late)

Just pulled it out of the garage (and of course, it shifted, smashing one of my fingers)

I don't think the wife is worried about my finger, maybe I'll flip it at her... :o :ph34r: 

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

I agree.  She's "anti-Jubilee", "anti-LaScala" anti just about any speaker that is larger than a bose cube and even at that, she'd want the bose cube hidden behind a book or something...

So having the Jubilee's, LaScalas and now a Danley (verses two Danley's) is....  shall we just say, a compromise that I'm willing to live with!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Coytee said:

Oh...  I'm not woofer-less...  I (with her help) still have a Danley hidden up my chimney!

Just stuck with one verses the anticipated two...

And I thought I've seen every chimney ever made :o

Congrats

On 5/6/2017 at 0:38 PM, Coytee said:

I agree.  She's "anti-Jubilee", "anti-LaScala" anti just about any speaker that is larger than a bose cube and even at that, she'd want the bose cube hidden behind a book or something...

So having the Jubilee's, LaScalas and now a Danley (verses two Danley's) is....  shall we just say, a compromise that I'm willing to live with!!

Ah, good negotiator...if you want one, buy two and let her negotiate you down.  I'm taking notes.

• Like 2

Well...  "sorta"

I think the practical answer to your question is no, I never got to play them both.  I did however, get to play them both (very very quietly) when I was in Florida (where I bought them).  Since I was in an apartment though (neighbors on 3 sides) I really never heard/felt them there either although technically yes, I had them both hooked up.