OPPO UDP-203 SOLD

bobh422

OPPO UDP-203 For Sale. Excellent condition.  $499.00   Very little use, and only used for playing 4K movies. All accessories, manual, and original packaging. Switched to the new Sony 4K player since it automatically switches TV inputs when disc is inserted. (Family complained about having to navigate inputs). $499.

oppo4.jpg

oppo1.jpg

oppo7.jpg

6 hours ago, bobh422 said:

Switched to the new Sony 4K player since it automatically switches TV inputs when disc is inserted. (Family complained about having to navigate inputs).

So Oppo dropped that feature?  My Samsung TV senses a signal from my Oppo 105 and switches inputs automatically.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

Nothing a good remote wouldn't fix. With a good universal remote you can turn ON and switch all inputs to anything and everything for whatever it is you wish to do with one push of a button. Not to mention get rid of remote clutter as well.

I'm loving my new Oppo 203, an excellent player. I'd a probably sold the family :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I looked into my Sony TV setup menu and found "Sync Menu". I selected the Oppo in the connected device menu. Now when a DVD is loaded, the TV input switches to the Oppo automatically. I think the issue was with my TV setup and not Oppo control feature.  

• 1 year later...
27 minutes ago, Schu said:

My family isn't allowed to touch anything... that solves a lot of problems.

Up for a great unit with wonderful capabilities.

But unlike the recent 60% discounted price on P39 Palladiums in another thread, that you claimed was too expensive, the used price here is a tad high, don't you think? A new one with free shipping is only $550.