Sold: Pair Crites CT120 Tweeters

jorjen

One pair B&K Sound/Crites CT120(b&c de120 driver)tweeters as new. Perfect condition, no flaws. Maybe 20 hours of light use tops. Purchased from Mr. Crites new on 07/29/2016. Used until I could make mounting brackets for my JBL 2404's. That task is now complete.

I do not think I have to tell anyone this but these are VERY nice tweeters.

$175.00 + $14.00 USPS 2-Day Priority Shipping in US. Payment via PayPal.

Please PM me.

Thank you for looking.

DSCN2845.JPG

DSCN2846.JPG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I'll take em pm coming

Good deal for both!

What is your project, Jim?  Are you working on putting together some LS's, or will these go in your LSI?  What other parts of you looking for?

18 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Good deal for both!

What is your project, Jim?  Are you working on putting together some LS's, or will these go in your LSI?  What other parts of you looking for?

Nothing special really.  Just fiddling around.  Going to get my Belles back up and running, they've been neglected too long.    Likely going to put these CT120's in the Belles and get some of the A55G's from Bob this week, and see what's up with that combo.  The LSI's are awesome the way they are, they've had a recap on the crossovers, but otherwise are completely stock and sound great  

We had a neighborhood garage sale this weekend, and I had my "garage/party" La Scala's out as I always do, and as usual had folks stopping by just to hear them and ask about them.  When I show some of the photos of how I brought them back from the dead, it's always fun to see the reactions.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Nothing special really.  Just fiddling around.  Going to get my Belles back up and running, they've been neglected too long.    Likely going to put these CT120's in the Belles and get some of the A55G's from Bob this week, and see what's up with that combo.  The LSI's are awesome the way they are, they've had a recap on the crossovers, but otherwise are completely stock and sound great  

We had a neighborhood garage sale this weekend, and I had my "garage/party" La Scala's out as I always do, and as usual had folks stopping by just to hear them and ask about them.  When I show some of the photos of how I brought them back from the dead, it's always fun to see the reactions.

I didn't remember that you had Belles, I was thinking you had an empty LS box you were trying to outfit.

Has anyone put those A55G's into a Belle yet?  You might be the first one.

No, no empty LS boxes.....still looking for a single (or pair) of LSI splits (with trim) to match up with a single, that is currently quite lonely in the garage...

Really the only reason the Belles haven't been in play is because they are just a few inches too wide to fit into my main listening configuration.  I will probably try the CT120/A55G combo in the current LS setup first, then switch them into the Belles.  Shouldn't be a huge difference, but we'll see.

I put the new a55g  in my belles. they are my lcr front 3 and they sound great. I had stock 55v in them and they sounded good. I wasn't sure they would be much of an improvement but I can tell you they are much better. the soundstage is wider and more open. I had considered upgrading to a larger horn previously but now am totally satisfied with the sound. I have bobs ct125 tweets and his 4500 crossovers. they are done. no need for improvement.