FS AZ: KLF-30 pair and C-7 center

QCAzStage

Located Southeast of Phx, AZ

Klipsch KLF-30 pair, plus Klipsch C-7 Center channel combine to make an incredibly powerful High Fidelity Home Theater or Home Stereo setup.  These speakers sound Amazing!

This set is used, in Moderate condition.  There are some cat scratches on the left side of one KLF-30 cabinet, and some minor surface scratching on top of other KLF-30 cabinet.  Center is in Great condition.  Also included is a brand new set of Factory Klipch KLF-30 grills, never installed, never removed from factory bubble wrap.

I hate to sell these, but I must due to downsizing and moving for work. 

Listed for $1,300 OBO, very motivated seller.  Make a reasonable offer :)

Buyer is responsible for shipping Cost and Arrangements. 

I also have a pair of Heresy I,  Parasound HCA-2205a, Parasound PHP-850, Yamaha RX-v995, and Monster Cable HTS-5000, MIT Terminator 2, and Synergistic Research AC Coupler  available if interested.

Klipsch Set grills off.jpg

Klipsch Set Center.jpg

Klipsch Set Left side scratches SMALL.jpg

Klipsch Set new grills SMALL.jpg

Edited by QCAzStage
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, USNRET said:

I see you made it to the garage sale but I don't see location in this post. Good luck!

I have some clippers for that friggin' cat!

Hahaha, You're right!  I fixed ;)  Thanks USN.    (BTW, I assume US Navy Retired?  Thank you for your service. I wonder if you know some people I know.... LOL)

Oh that cat is long gone...... Kicked it out along with the ExGF that brought it.... LMAO :lol:  (Well, kicked the exgf out, she gently took the cat with her haha)

Edited by QCAzStage
added text
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Youthman said:

My first power amp was the Parasoumd Hca-2205a (220 x 5) amp.  What a beast!

Isn't it though? She's not just a beast in the audio sense, but also in the Mass sense.... Omg it's heavy! Hahaha

I love the 2205a, I really hate to see her go.... 

Hi Dinesh,

I'm sorry, I would rather not separate the grills from the speakers.

I just got these from Klipsch direct, so I would say, if you need grills, call Klipsch, they still have them. My order arrived well packaged in 3 days.

Also, BUMP, still available......   Wonderful Mahog KLF-30's + C-7.   Also available is a pair of Heressy I in good condition.