Single RB-75 For Sale **SOLD**

Mavicator

Single Klipsch RB-75 speaker in basically new condition, black color. Only about 20 hours of use total as a rear surround in a 6.1 system, then safely stored away for several years. I am the original owner.  Located in Southern California, about 45 minutes North of LA.  I'd rather not ship for obvious reasons, so preference will be given to local buyers.

SOLD

I was hoping to use a pair of them for a smaller second system.  Used to run RF-7 mains, RC-7 center, RS-7 sides and the RB-75 as center rear.  It was shortly after, that I removed the RB-75 from the system because I hated 6.1 surround.  But I waited too long to search for the second RB and now it's impossible to find just one unless it's trashed.  This one literally isn't even broken in yet!

• 2 months later...

Here are some photos.  I looked it over carefully and only found a few light hairline scratches.  Nothing through the finish and nothing you would see from more than a few feet away.  If you need to see anything else, or anything better, let me know.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...