FS: Samsung Flagship UN78KS9800 ($3000)

johnnydrama

0I bought this beauty a couple of weeks ago but have decided to part ways and return back to my 65". This was Samsung's Flagship in 2016 and was just recently replaced by their new line-up. The TV retailed for $10k and sold for $7999. It's a beauty and has an unbelievable picture. This was a floor display model and I bought the TV at a heavy discount. No trades, just cash for local pick-up. I'm not in a hurry to sell so the price is firm at this time. Cheapest I can find this TV in the country right now is $5900. I'm also including a Samsung UBD-K8500 4k Blu-ray player with the TV. Local pick-up only.

$3000

Visit this link for more details:

http://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/4k-suhd-tvs/78-class-ks9800-9-series-curved-4k-suhd-tv-2016-model-un78ks9800fxza/

IMG_3217.JPG

IMG_3218.JPG

IMG_3219.JPG

I hate Craigslist, and would much rather sell this to a reasonable human being on the forum. I have had so many individuals express interest via Craigslist all to make bogus offers/arguments.

I don't care if you can buy a brand new 75" Samsung for $3000. I have had that argument 10 times over the last week. This is not the same TV. I am confident you cannot find this TV for less than $4000 anywhere else in the country.

Sorry I'm complaining.

I have a similar Samsung but the 85" model.    We have a ton of hours on it even though is just over  year old.     Great TV and jd's price is a good one.    Interesting after TVs and PCs getting cheaper and cheaper they are now starting to go up.   Someone should buy this one !