FS: Marantz AV receiver SR-6011

jwc

So I bought this from an authorized dealer Dec 13,2016.  It is still a current product lineup.

Not a dern thing wrong with it. 

Looks new.  I have all the included stuff that came with it.

Only reason why I'm selling....is that I'm going back to XLR with the HT stuff.   I want to consider using my Pro Crossover for the mains again and Biamping.

http://usa.marantz.com/us/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=AVReceivers&SubCatId=0&ProductId=SR6011

I paid $1399 new.

Will sell for $950 $900 $775 shipped CONUS

jc

Marantz SR-6011.jpg

So if I made anybody mad regarding this sale, I apologize in advance.  I have been ridiculously busy.

So I read the internal paperwork.

Warranty 3 years honored to original purchaser.

I noticed on the very top of the unit toward the front there is two tiny "dots' that look like dust.  But it is ruff......like maybe when the unit was originally packed.....some of the internal contents may have been pressed up against it.  You have to get right up to the unit to see it.  You can feel it more than see it.  Never noticed it before.  It isn't a scratch but more like the finish "bubbled-up".  

I didn't notice it until I had already taken photos and was packing it up.  However, if you look at the photos I provide, you can see on the top-middle-front (not face)...just above the Marantz logo...that there are two small dots.  Heck I thought it was dust.....but it won't come off.

All of the warranty paperwork that came with the unit is in the original box with packing.

Yes there is some dust on the top.  

Price $775 shipped Conus.  Prefer a check and clear.....but if you want to do Paypal....OK.

jc

20170520_162937.jpg

20170520_162956.jpg

20170520_163004.jpg

20170520_163441.jpg

20170520_163556.jpg

20170520_163822.jpg

20170520_165358.jpg

20170520_165533.jpg

20170520_170604.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am the new lucky owner of the SR-6011.  I have been meaning to post in the What I Got Today thread but I haven't gotten around to it.

It's an awesome AVR and sounds great with my Khorns.

The Marantz was double boxed and the original box was professional prepared, it looked like new when I got it.  Thanks again @jwc for a smooth transaction. 

• Like 3