Salt on watermelon: Yes or No

JBCODD

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

I remember the store we used to go to when I was little.  There were provolone balls hanging everywhere along with salami's and pepperoni's.  There was also a wooden barrel with a ladle hanging off of it do dip out oil cured olives.  Cans of olive oil and different pastas lined the shelves.  I loved the smell of that place.

One of my favorite places in the world....Philly's Italian Market, Claudio's...We go there at least twice a year when visiting my family in South Jersey...

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x89c6c61f7c8c2f99%3A0xde2b16e093c87492!2m19!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m13!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!3m1!7e115!4shttps%3A%2F%2Fpicasaweb.google.com%2Flh%2Fsredir%3Funame%3D115027286096822577705%26id%3D6385556372383440898%26target%3DPHOTO!5sclaudio's house of cheese - Google Search&imagekey=!1e3!2s-coxjFj5Z66c%2FWJ4NsEUloAI%2FAAAAAAAAqrQ%2F1XRYpOP-h30gvvjthM-MLFu-KddEIpGXACLIB&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiiy4fTrPjTAhUOz2MKHX2IAs0QoioIejAK

As far as Italian goodies are concerned, we are spoiled here in NYC. For a short while I lived a few blocks away from Cammareri bakery in Brooklyn, the one from the movie Moonstruck, one of the smallest stores I have ever been in. Lines out the door, especially for Easter with the ricotta pies, etc. Esposito pork store over on Court Street, that place was awesome. I put 10 lbs on in a year living in that neighborhood. Now Mario Batali has opened an "Eataly" in the new World Trade Center a short walk from my apartment. Very pricy but everything is "Top Notch". They have a mozzerrella "bar" with fresh burrata, oh man....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RT FAN said:

As far as Italian goodies are concerned, we are spoiled here in NYC. For a short while I lived a few blocks away from Cammareri bakery in Brooklyn, the one from the movie Moonstruck, one of the smallest stores I have ever been in. Lines out the door, especially for Easter with the ricotta pies, etc. Esposito pork store over on Court Street, that place was awesome. I put 10 lbs on in a year living in that neighborhood. Now Mario Batali has opened an "Eataly" in the new World Trade Center a short walk from my apartment. Very pricy but everything is "Top Notch". They have a mozzerrella "bar" with fresh burrata, oh man....

what's the bakery in the north bronx? i forgot 

the name of it

15 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

like i said it's wholesale..for store's , restaurant's, pizzeria's, bakeries and deli's

I understand that but retail establishments still need to be able to find the supplies they need along with the price they're expected to pay.

10 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I understand that but retail establishments still need to be able to find the supplies they need along with the price they're expected to pay.

that's why they have sales reps..you need to have a credit application.

I don't have that problem...