Crazy khorns in Texas

dtr20

11 hours ago, paulbiglane said:

I like dat...mine are 1976....All original. .utility version. .maybe one day laminate. .no help for my 91 lsi's with duratex,that I'm selling on cl.i like the wood work.....

Congratulations on your first ever post, and welcome to the forums.  Post a couple of pictures if you get a chance, we love pictures.

+++

Feel free to advertise your 91 LSI's in the Garage Sale sub-forum.  Your best potential buyers are right here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I don't like them.

At first glance they don't look bad, but after that they look cheesy.

I agree.

Unfortunately, most dressed up speakers end up that way. Why do most think that furniture (this ultimately is what a speaker cabinet is) must "stand out".

• Like 1

My 76 khorns are utility black. . Cosmetics & Aesthetics.are in the eye of the beholder. ...but I feel that someone would be the one with the 64/65 Mustang with the flames and riding on 32's..it's a shame what people do for upgrades destroy history like what's happening where I live and raised. .new Orleans and our monuments....absolutely crazy. ..thank y'all for letting me vent out. ..much love to the real friends and fans of paul Wilbur klispch, my friend since 83...he knew his shet...even in the military he redesigned barrels on ships just check out what is your rank was...
I'm proud to possess an original pair of 1976 K horns with no upgrades yes I have actual Musical reproducers not speakers and their are motors in my cabinets. ....If eye, wanted to change my octaves or my frequencies I would buy any EQ/processor after running sound reinforcement I think I have enough knowledge to say after growing up an audio audiophile since I was 14 years old and owning Snell DCM Genesis they don't hold a candle to Klipsch Heritage speakers of course..... ones Holy Grail is in his own Mind's Eye.... room acoustics live medium dead room.... I have destroyed Apartments with MCMs and LSI splits I've owned sound reinforcement company four stacks of MCMs 8 18 inch JBL bass bins I have to tell you that I have seen 145 SPL...at c weight.. with two active Ashley 4 way crossovers with QSC's and and creast ca12s amps..I could hurt something yea...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• Like 1