Klipsch RS-62ii vs KPT-1260H

Youthman

I have TSCM fronts and two RF82ii as my center.     I have RS 62ii as my surrounds.    I can not imagine a better surround.    They fill their section with solid sound.    Will be interested if you like the pro set.    They angle down so should be mounted higher than the RS62s.

• Moderators

I haven't move forward with it.  I was contacted about a guy in Canada that was desperately looking for a pair of RS62ii asking if I would be interested in selling mine.  Buyer offered $900 plus shipping.  I haven't heard back so I have not pursued the KPT's.  They are 2 hours away from me so I have not actually heard them myself.

It doesn't seem like they would really be an upgrade to what I have now.  I guess I just had the "what if" syndrome creep in lol.  I'm totally satisfied with the performance of the RS62ii.  Just always open to opportunities to improve my setup, especially when there would be no out of pocket to do so.