FIRST MEMBERSHIP LEVELS ANNOUNCED.

14 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

He' on the way to make a truckload of money, tell him to step up and play major league ball, not single A

LOL

Mark

Surely you don't mean a man's truck. Maybe like a Tonka truck......or more likely a Hot Wheels truck...

Christy: Please be aware that Verna and I are sending you the full amount today for a Founder's Club, lifetime membership in support of the museum. We feel honored to have this opportunity available to us and we have loved the museum since the first time we set foot in it many years ago. We'd love to see it continue to grow. Best wishes! - Glenn & Verna

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 5/27/2017 at 8:59 AM, picky said:

Christy: Please be aware that Verna and I are sending you the full amount today for a Founder's Club, lifetime membership in support of the museum. We feel honored to have this opportunity available to us and we have loved the museum since the first time we set foot in it many years ago. We'd love to see it continue to grow. Best wishes! - Glenn & Verna

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We are honored to have you and Verna among our first supporters @picky

We have and continue to put endless hours into the Museum, particularly the basement. Flooding of the basement has been an ongoing issue for years and we believe we are in the final phase of remediation for that area. There is still much to be accomplished, but we will double our square footage from 1500 square feet to 3000 square feet once we complete this task. 

This will allow us to proceed with purchasing dehumidification equipment to properly store our archives, including the thirteen pallets of PWKs professional library currently stored in the Klipsch warehouse across from the Museum. According to our transfer agreement with Klipsch the library must be moved by 12/31/17.  We do not want to take advantage of their generosity by asking for an extension unless it is absolutely necessary. 

I will be updating our work efforts this past week in Hope, AR at the Museum in the next few days. 

I'm so overwhelmed with all the support we have received. Each of you have helped guarantee that we can continue another year and that we can complete some of the more difficult tasks at hand. Thank you all. 

• Like 1

On 5/23/2017 at 6:34 AM, dtel's wife said:

Mark,

Thank you and your wife for your support.  The first few years are the most vulnerable years for success of any organization, even more so with a non profit that relies solely on memberships and donations. 

The support you and others are so generously giving will insure that we will survive this year. 

Christy Luquet

Secretary/Trustee

Membership Committee Chairman 

Klipsch Heritage Museum Association 

Another week goes by.

I see by the weeks member stat's we are now over 30,000 members.

i also see no one else listed as helping out the Museum effort.

I figured the users of the BS forum that moan and bellyache about everything in life would at least kick in a Buck or two.

I dont see any users of that thread showing us how it's "Done".

Funny, dam near everyone is senior to me.

Come on members, step up for the price of a cup of coffee @ starbucks, something, anything, the Museum must be supported!

"Re-posted in the BS forum so i may be Flamed there"

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, minermark said:

Another week goes by.

I see by the weeks member stat's we are now over 30,000 members.

i also see no one else listed as helping out the Museum effort.

I figured the users of the BS forum that moan and bellyache about everything in life would at least kick in a Buck or two.

I dont see any users of that thread showing us how it's "Done".

Funny, dam near everyone is senior to me.

Come on members, step up for the price of a cup of coffee @ starbucks, something, anything, the Museum must be supported!

We've actually had two or three others join. We are grateful for every contribution. 

• Like 1

Just now, dtel's wife said:

We've actually had two or three others join

By god woman!

Post them!

This IS good news!

Supporters so far are few, for a Forum that has been around for 20 years?

Iv got a lot of faith in this group.

PWK  was a stand-up-guy, well deserving of this effort.

I wonder what Bose is doing for their mark in history? JBL? Cerwin? nope, nada, nothing. 

• Moderators
On 5/12/2017 at 5:06 PM, dtel's wife said:

FOUNDER'S CLUB MEMBERS

LEFT CHANNEL

@guywithwine

@pappyIII

@jwc

@Ole Dollar

@ssh

@MetropolisLakeOutfitters

@mikebse2a3

RIGHT CHANNEL

@picky

@eq_shadimar

@richieb

@Fjd

@Schu

KhornCorps Members

@pappyIII

@DoubleJ

@kharmondds

@pappyIII in honor of @ssh

@pappyIII in honor of dtel and dtel's wife

@thenewold

What else can I say...thank you. Thank you for your enduring support. Thank you for believing in our vision and mission. Thank you "for preserving the story that needs to be told"! 

Christy Luquet

Secretary/Trustee

Chairman Membership Committee 

Klipsch Heritage Museum Association. 

To date. If I've missed anyone on this list please PM me ASAP!

• Like 2

Christy, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure a donation of any level is appreciated and needed? I'd venture to say most everyone who posts here can afford a $20, $50 or $100 donation. Download a few less songs, don't buy that preamp you've had your eye on, etc. Many contributions at these levels can quickly add up. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, richieb said:

Christy, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure a donation of any level is appreciated and needed? I'd venture to say most everyone who posts here can afford a $20, $50 or $100 donation. Download a few less songs, don't buy that preamp you've had your eye on, etc. Many contributions at these levels can quickly add up. 

Any donations are certainly appreciated. We are working on our lower level memberships and hope to announce those in the next 30 days. 

• Like 1

I'm not much of a club/political party and all around joiner of things. Eventually some guy with a heavy foreign says 'your papers - they, are not in ...order'. That said,  I could see my way to a cash donation: Keep the lights on and the usually good advice flowing:;)

bf454886c82e31cb1303497f87b7f20e.jpg

• Like 2

We're glad to have you as a member here, Wolfbane. You may be more at home with us than you realize. All donations are non-political and heartily accepted. As a kid, I saw Groucho smoke many-a-cigar. I always thought he was a genius.

SSH

• Like 2

Listening to The Texas Tenors - Thru 60TH KHORNS, MAC MC-275, C-22 all tube! Out of this world as we know it!! WE MUST KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE & MOVING AHEAD!!!! Go pick cans on the side of road or whatever it takes to go forward. Do it MY WAY or ANY WAY!!!

• Like 2

• Moderators

The Klipsch Heritage Museum Association would like to thank @cincymat for his generous membership donation as a Founders' Level member in honor of @Boxx.  Yes, it is all about the music.

@Cstrau, thank you for your membership in the Founder's Club.  Your membership completes our Left/Right Channel donors!

I can not thank each of you enough that have joined our Founders' Level and KhornKorps membership levels.  We have five KhornKorps remaining.  Our goal is to have these five memberships sold by July 1, 2017.  I would hope each of you would consider joining our efforts.

Here's the link to join via Paypal for these two levels.  We hope to have our lower level memberships announced by July 1, 2017.

http://klipschmuseum.org/subscriptions

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Been a month +

Maybe we could get an Update?

Keep the members informed as to its needs.

Maybe a monthly open statement as to how the Museum is standing?

Damm sure a running list of people kicking down, even a dollar, amounts matter not.

There is power in numbers :emotion-21:

• Moderators

We have installed new sump pump, will be installing awning on the north end of the building next month, bathroom is operational, parking lot sink hole has been repaired, secured shorthorn from west coast (Khorn prototype), planning for work week in August. Fill dirt to be delivered to do grade work during work week. Museum now has wifi!  

Planning booth again this year during Watermelon Festival in Hope, AR. Watermelon Festival will fall during our scheduled museum work week. Still looking for volunteers to come in that week. 

Membership perks are being worked on. Still need shirt sizes from a few members. Working on design for Founders' Wall in Museum. 

Museum officially opened today. 

• Like 2