FIRST MEMBERSHIP LEVELS ANNOUNCED.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

As of now we have four remaining Khorn memberships available at $1000. each.  This is a lifetime membership and includes several "perks".  After March 1, 2018 this membership level will increase to $2000.  Please contact me if you are interested in becoming a Khorn member!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
11 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Guess I missed it.

Actually you didn’t. The Museum has purchased membership software which delayed releasing the new membership levels. We are in the final stages of testing the software and hope to open up memberships within the next week or two. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Fans, we truly need your support! Today we are excited to announce that Klipsch Museum of Audio History membership is officially open! We humbly request that you consider supporting the museum's good work in preservation and science education. There are membership levels for every budget and unique rewards at every level. Please visit and share the link below with everyone! http://www.klipschmuseum.org/membership

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators
On 7/21/2018 at 9:31 AM, rockhound said:

@dtel's wife - Christy what are the chances Pike county can be added to the "Local" membership level? Just curious as we are right next door to Howard county!

I can mention this at our next Membership Services Committee meeting. I’m doubtful we will extend the local membership level as we have several lower level memberships. However,  I will bring it to the Committee’s attention. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...