FIRST MEMBERSHIP LEVELS ANNOUNCED.

• Moderators

Our Executive Committee of the Klipsch Museum of Audio History has approved our top two tiers of membership. 

I'm asking you guys to seriously consider this as we are in serious need of funding. These are lifetime memberships. Other membership levels will soon follow, priced to fit every budget, but these top two levels are what is needed to accomplish immediately needed remediation and purchase essential infrastructure.

Founder's Club - $1500 USD one time payment or 12 months at $150 per month. There are 7 Founder's Club memberships available.

Khorn Corps-$1000 USD one time payment or 12 months at $100 per month. There are 12 KhornCorps memberships available now with a possible 12 for future offering.

A plaque designating these first members will be permanently displayed in the museum. In addition, we are offering some additional small perks 

Feel free to comment here and challenge others to join your commitment. For additional info free to PM me or email us at

membership@klipschmuseum.org 

There are a limited number of these membership levels available and they are being sold on a "first come, first serve" basis.

As always, thank you for your support. 

Christy

Secretary/Trustee

Chairman Membership Committee

• Like 5

• Moderators

We are pleased to announce four of our seven Founder's Club memberships have sold!

Two of our twelve initial Khorn Corps membership levels have sold!  

You guys know the drill...I'm overwhelmed. As always thank you for supporting our efforts. 

Christy Luquet 

Secretary/Trustee

Chairman of Membership Committee

Klipsch Heritage Museum Association. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, mikebse2a3 said:

PWK and Roy as well as many others I've met at at Klipsch over the decades have brought me much joy...!!!!

Christy please put me down for a Founders Club Membership.

Thanks,

miketn

Christy would know for sure, but I think Mike's purchase has sold out the Founder's Club.  Thank you Mike.

The Khorn Corps is just as prestigious, and those are selling quickly as well!

We have one pair each of Special Edition Heresy III in East Indian Rosewood, and California Walnut that we are going to be listing this evening that will include a Khorn Club membership and a pair of Special Edition Cornwall III speakers.  They will go up in the Garage Sale Section first, before being put out in the public.  Probably around 6:00 p.m. Central time.

@dtel's wife  Christy, are the Founder's Club sold out?

Travis

• Moderators

As Chairman of the KHMA Membership Committee, Secretary/Board of Trustees Member I am overwhelmed to announce that our top tier Founding Members level has SOLD OUT. 

You guys make me proud to be a member of this forum. I can never thank you enough for your support... without fail. Without question...you guys always step up. 

Thank you just doesn't seem adequate. I'm hoping to fill the Khorn Corps level. Ten memberships remaining at that level. 

Christy Luquet

Secretary/Trustee

Klipsch Heritage Museum Association 

• Like 4

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

As Chairman of the KHMA Membership Committee, Secretary/Board of Trustees Member I am overwhelmed to announce that our top tier Founding Members level has SOLD OUT. 

You guys make me proud to be a member of this forum. I can never thank you enough for your support... without fail. Without question...you guys always step up. 

Thank you just doesn't seem adequate. I'm hoping to fill the Khorn Corps level. Ten memberships remaining at that level. 

Christy Luquet

Secretary/Trustee

Klipsch Heritage Museum Association 

Do you think they would mind being listed?  Mike obviously wouldn't.

I would sure like to give them a round of applause/standing ovation.

Travis

• Like 2

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Do you think they would mind being listed?  Mike obviously wouldn't.

I would sure like to give them a round of applause/standing ovation.

Travis

Will be listing our Founding Club members shortly. 

• Moderators

FOUNDERS' CLUB MEMBERS

LEFT CHANNEL

@guywithwine

@pappyIII

@jwc

@Ole Dollar

@ssh

@MetropolisLakeOutfitters

@mikebse2a3

RIGHT CHANNEL

@picky

@eq_shadimar

@Schu

@richieb

@Fjd

@cincymatin honor of @Boxx

@LarryC

KhornCorps Members 

@pappyIII

@DoubleJ

@kharmondds 

@pappyIII in honor of @ssh

@pappyIII in honor of dtel and dtel's wife

@Wardsweb

What else can I say...thank you. Thank you for your enduring support. Thank you for believing in our vision and mission. Thank you "for preserving the story that needs to be told"! 

Christy Luquet

Secretary/Trustee

• Like 6

• Moderators
On 5/12/2017 at 5:06 PM, dtel's wife said:

FOUNDER'S CLUB MEMBERS

@guywithwine

@pappyIII

@jwc

@Ole Dollar

@ssh

@MetropolisLakeOutfitters

@mikebse2a3

@Schu

Khorn Corps Members

@pappyIII

@DoubleJ

What else can I say...thank you. Thank you for your enduring support. Thank you for believing in our vision and mission. Thank you "for preserving the story that needs to be told"! 

Christy Luquet

Secretary/Trustee

Thank you one and all, as I literally stand, remove my hat and applaud. 

We need an nice moving GIF from someone about now.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Grab those Khorn Corps levels while you can. We just bundled 4 of those Khorn Kliub memberships with the Special Edition Hersey and Cornwall speakers we have for sale in the Garage Sale Section.

So there are only FOUR Khorn Corps memberships left.  You can get one of those at $100 per month.

PM @dtel's wife if you have any questions.

Travis

If you are interested in combining a Khorn Klub membership with a badass pair of speakers, there is no better time than the present.

Here is where we have the speakers listed:

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

I told Christy I wanted the big dog Mack daddy level membership but i guess they were all sold out of those. ;)

The Big Dog Mack Daddy was only one in number, it went to Mr. John Shalam at the Transfer Ceremony.  He set a pretty high bar.  There were also four Founder's awards given to John, Pat Lavelle, Paul Jacobs and Oscar Bernardo.  We had to recalibrate after their generosity and efforts and we came up with Big Dog Mack Daddy, Jr., (BDMDJ) and you're IN!!!!!!!

You and the Khorn Klub with be forever memorialized in the KMAH as giving when it was most crucial and truly needed. 

We need every member at every level.  We are going to be rolling out all of the membership levels in a couple of weeks.  We were fortunate enough to have the help of a forum member who happens to be a real market researcher come up with a very sophisticated market research survey and will be getting us some data and recommendations.  Rather than the fly by the seat of the pants approach to membership levels, the Board decided it was better to accept this generous offer of true market research to come up with membership levels that had some sound information and analysis behind them.  In about 3 weeks from now, maybe less, all of the levels will come one line.  This involved many, many hours of time by the Executive Committee of the KHMA and Scott Orange, the forum member who stepped up at just the  right time.

We need every member, regardless of level, BDMDJ or General, Family or whatever the end of being named (final names are being reviewed and voted on next week).

Everyone will have a VOTE and a voice.  We want students, we want families, we want a lot of general members, we want people who want to pay something every month whether it  is  $10, 15, 25, 50 or 100 a month.  We want anybody who has an interest in Paul or learning about him or an interest in STEM education by his examples. We want current employees, past employees, we want Reference owners, Heritage owners, earphone owners, computer speaker system owners, first-time owners, long time owners.  

Corey, I'm glad you stepped up to the plate to be a Big Dog Mack Daddy, Jr..  You are a great example, a younger guy with a young family that got so enamored with the brand you became an authorized dealer and now Jube owner.  You are truly passionate about the brand AND the history.  You have helped and supported the Museum at many, many stages, than you for being there one more time.

Travis

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, dtel's wife said:

@kharmondds thank you for your Khorn Corps membership!  

Nine of twelve remaining!!!!

Wait, I can't have my four to sell with the speakers?  Or are you saying if people want those speakers bundled with Khorn Klub membership they had better hurry up?

There are a total of ten (10) Trustees and Officer's of KHMA, if Kevin makes a challenge out of it, those nine remaining could go quickly.