dtel's wife

FIRST MEMBERSHIP LEVELS ANNOUNCED.

67 posts in this topic

Just now, dtel's wife said:

Is that a commitment?

You didn't answer the question and yes I have at one time been committed...somewhere.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you buy four you can do anything you want with them!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just received a message from @pappyIII  he is purchasing an additional Khorn Corps membership in honor of @ssh  

 

That puts both of them in the Founder's Club and in the Khorn Corps. What a way to step up guys. I'm once again overwhelmed. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, USNRET said:

Can I buy 4 memberships and lease or re-sell to highest bidder when supply and demand dictates?

They are not normally transferable because they are lifetime memberships.  But buy four and give to your kids and we will get head of Education Standing Committee to give them a specialized class on STEM.  Bring them to Pilgrimage next year and they can see your name and their's on the wall.

 

Better yet, buy both pair of those HIII'S and I will get the guy who designed and engineered the updates to deliver them to your door and install them for you.  You can lease or resell those speakers, as supply and demand dictates or give them to your kids when they go off to UT or A&M to get their engineering degrees.  Meanwhile you and a family member of your choosing are members for life.

 

 

 

Travis

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

They are not normally transferable because they are lifetime memberships.  But buy four and give to your kids and we will get head of Education Standing Committee to give them a specialized class on STEM.  Bring them to Pilgrimage next year and they can see your name and their's on the wall.

 

Better yet, buy both pair of those HIII'S and I will get the guy who designed and engineered the updates to deliver them to your door and install them for you.  You can lease or resell those speakers, as supply and demand dictates or give them to your kids when they go off to UT or A&M to get their engineering degrees.  Meanwhile you and a family member of your choosing are members for life.

 

 

 

Travis

Now that's a serious offer!  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dtel's wife said:

Now that's a serious offer!  

Big time serious 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, Pappy III, for your kindness and generosity in donating to the Khorn Corps in my name.

I tried for several years to convince Pappy III to join the forum and attend the Pilgrimage, since he's been a longtime Klipsch owner and enthusiast. I knew he'd enjoy being here and there. When I thanked him by phone this morning, I told him that I felt a little like I had brought a new member to church who already feels at home. The Pilgrimage sort of changes you that way.

Thanks again, Pappy III.

SSH

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ssh said:

Thank you, Pappy III, for your kindness and generosity in donating to the Khorn Corps in my name.

I tried for several years to convince Pappy III to join the forum and attend the Pilgrimage, since he's been a longtime Klipsch owner and enthusiast. I knew he'd enjoy being here and there. When I thanked him by phone this morning, I told him that I felt a little like I had brought a new member to church who already feels at home. The Pilgrimage sort of changes you that way.

Thanks again, Pappy III.

SSH

Thank you @pappyIII for everything you are doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about a student membership?  Any love for us kids?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

What about a student membership?  Any love for us kids?

That is on the slate for sure, and you are our biggest priority.

 

We will know what the specifics are in a week or so.  What level of school are you in?

 

Travis

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be an undergrad super senior in fall. Then grad after that.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, here we go

We have received numerous messages from forum members that wanted to be included at the Founder's Club level for memberships.

 

In last week's meeting with the Executive Committee meeting of the Klipsch Heritage Museum Association  I relayed the messages I had receive from forum members regarding our top level memberships.   I informed the Executive Committee that I would contact our original seven founding members and seek their opinions on opening more memberships at the Founding level. I told the Executive Committee that I would require unanimous approval from all seven original founding members.

 

 I am pleased to announce that after detailed discussions....all seven founding members are in agreement....open the next level to assure we can meet our budgetary needs this year. I thank each of you for putting the museum before yourselves.  We need folks like you, your input and comments are greatly appreciated.

 

Therefore...we have established all seven members of our Left Channel Founder's Level and are opening up our Right Channel Founder's Level, with a Center Channel to possibly follow.

 

I am pleased to announce that @minermark is our #1 Right Channel Founder's Club member.....I can not express my gratitude to each of you for supporting our efforts. 

 

Your memberships and contributions are greatly appreciated and will guarantee this story is preserved.

 

In the words of dtel "this is a story worth preserving".  Without your support we can not preserve the history...so once again...I challenge each of you to step up.

Thank you.

 

Christy Luquet

Secretary/Trustee

Chairman Membership Committee

Klipsch Heritage Museum Association

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elden and I are so honored to know that our efforts with the Museum are being recognized in such a special way.  We can not thank @pappyIII for appreciating our efforts..  To purchase the Rosewood Hereseys with a Khorn membership in our name is truly an honor.  It took me a few days to post this because I was just overwhelmed with emotions that someone would recognize and appreciate our efforts.  Thank you @pappyIII,  This honor and recognition means more than we could ever express....to know that our names and our efforts will be preserved on the walls of the museum is truly an honor.  Thank you!

 

@dtel

 

Just know your recognition is greatly appreciated @pappyIII

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I showed the wife the Museum thread, she popped off with "well id like to give them something"

Dont worry dear you already did, great wife, she did NOT ask the amount., she just said ..cool.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, minermark said:

I showed the wife the Museum thread, she popped off with "well id like to give them something"

Dont worry dear you already did, great wife, she did NOT ask the amount., she just said ..cool.

Mark,

Thank you and your wife for your support.  The first few years are the most vulnerable years for success of any organization, even more so with a non profit that relies solely on memberships and donations. 

 

The support you and others are so generously giving will insure that we will survive this year. 

 

Christy Luquet

Secretary/Trustee

Membership Committee Chairman 

Klipsch Heritage Museum Association 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:04 PM, dwilawyer said:

Wait, I can't have my four to sell with the speakers?  Or are you saying if people want those speakers bundled with Khorn Klub membership they had better hurry up?

 

There are a total of ten (10) Trustees and Officer's of KHMA, if Kevin makes a challenge out of it, those nine remaining could go quickly.

 

 

 

 

Doubtful!!! LOL

Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:50 PM, dwilawyer said:

They are not normally transferable because they are lifetime memberships.  But buy four and give to your kids and we will get head of Education Standing Committee to give them a specialized class on STEM.  Bring them to Pilgrimage next year and they can see your name and their's on the wall.

 

Better yet, buy both pair of those HIII'S and I will get the guy who designed and engineered the updates to deliver them to your door and install them for you.  You can lease or resell those speakers, as supply and demand dictates or give them to your kids when they go off to UT or A&M to get their engineering degrees.  Meanwhile you and a family member of your choosing are members for life.

 

 

 

Travis

Travis,

Since I am planning on checking out soon, can I transfer them to people who matter to me here such as Jimbo and Carl?

:D:D:D

Mark

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 2:03 PM, The History Kid said:

What about a student membership?  Any love for us kids?

Uh No, You are no longer the Youngest forum member, you are going to graduate and stand in tall cotton (for those who don't understand, standing in tall cotton, means you don't have to reach for the toilet paper, the cotton is so tall, you don't have to bend down to wipe your ***, because you have more than enough money)

 

Mark

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 3:01 PM, dwilawyer said:

That is on the slate for sure, and you are our biggest priority.

 

We will know what the specifics are in a week or so.  What level of school are you in?

 

Travis

He' on the way to make a truckload of money, tell him to step up and play major league ball, not single A

LOL

Mark

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 3:44 PM, The History Kid said:

I'll be an undergrad super senior in fall. Then grad after that.

Tight ***, you squeak when you walk?:D:D:D

 

Mark

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now