dtel's wife

FIRST MEMBERSHIP LEVELS ANNOUNCED.

67 posts in this topic

Just now, minermark said:

As with other Museums, real name(s) is what should be placed within the Museum. 

Of course. 

24 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

Museum officially opened today

Not without you and the OldMan from day one.

I see this would have NOT happened without you and deet taking aim and taking no prisoners.

PWK is giving you guys a :emotion-21: from the next world.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, minermark said:

Not without you and the OldMan from day one.

I see this would have NOT happened without you and deet taking aim and taking no prisoners.

PWK is giving you guys a :emotion-21: from the next world.

Mark,

It has literally taken a small army to accomplish this feat. We have had so many people that have been indispensable to this effort. I can't even attempt to list them all, because I would certainly miss someone in that process. 

The support of forum members, Klipsch corporate employees, former Klipsch employees and members from @MetropolisLakeOutfitters Klipsch Owners Facebook group has been overwhelming. We have had attorneys, CPAs, and other non profit entities all step up and give advice. 

The Executive Committee for KHMA meets once a week to plan, organize and direct every detail, including each and every financial expenditure. It's been a true learning experience for all of us. I can tell you that we have a very diverse Executive Committee which has greatly enabled us in "leading the charge"!  It has not been without its ups and downs, however at the end of the day each of us realizes the importance of what we have been tasked with. 

Our Board of Trustees meets quarterly with Special Meetings when necessary. Our annual membership and BOT meetings will be held in conjunction the annual Pilgrimage. 

It is truly an honor and a privilege to work on this effort. As a start up 501c3 we have accomplished more than we imagined possible when we were still in our "working group" meetings. Our efforts during those nine months (leading up to the official transfer in 12/16) in the working group gave us a firm foundation in establishing our vision and mission. Every decision we make as an Executive Committee and ultimately as Trustees always begs the question, "Is this decision furthering our mission and vision?".

1 person likes this

57 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

Working on design for Founders' Wall in Museum. 

Museum officially opened today. 

did you forget my request via PM?

1 person likes this

Just now, Schu said:

did you forget my request via PM?

No I didn't. I'm waiting on someone to tell me how to handle the "bookkeeping" to make the change.  

Let me see if they figured it out. 

10/4... and thank you very very much

:)

Spearheading the cause is why i was kicking Kudos your direction.

Of course we would NOT be where we are today without the rest of these fine people stepping up.

Thad had about the best comment as to "Kind of keeping us updated" and accounting for the actions of the Museum.

I agree, i know you will, when you have time.......

2 people like this