Speakers for sale

bobpni2

I have a pair of speakers medium oak .Legend KLF 30 Towers ,they are 45.25" high and 14" wide and 16" in depth and weight 102 lbs They have some wear on them .. and asking $600.00 They were $1,200.00 when I bought them. [203] 488-1023 I am the original owner. BRANFORD, CT If there is no answer leave a message ask for Bob  Need to sell bad .

SSCN0552.JPG

SSCN0553.JPG

SSCN0554.JPG

SSCN0555.JPG

SSCN0556.JPG

SSCN0557.JPG

SSCN0558.JPG

SSCN0559.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

It only took 50 threads.:P

Happy for you

:emotion-21:

Must have been kind of like selling a house, if it doesn't sell quickly, take it off the market and put it back on.  Hopefully someone thinks it is a new listing and has to have it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pzannucci said:

Must have been kind of like selling a house, if it doesn't sell quickly, take it off the market and put it back on.  Hopefully someone thinks it is a new listing and has to have it.

absolutely.  makes perfect sense, does it not?  :P

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

BTW, glad these sold.  If they were closer, I would have had to get in trouble with the S.O.

same here Peter.  mine has told me "NO MORE SPEAKERS!"  and honestly, in our home, it would take some doing to fit any more in.  but I still watch to see what comes to market.  you just never know what's gonna show up.  I mean, a minty pair of K-horns could show up right around the corner, right?  :o  I would be in real trouble then.

25 minutes ago, minermark said:

The Hell you say.

Show the wife these, NOW anything you wish in the future, you can point out as......SEE Honey they are smaller than these!

29348920165_966ac05a52.jpg.031a784316f923161d7835883123a762.jpg

absolutely!  my 15 y/o son has recently taken up guitar.  so we were at a music store to have his guitar restrung, tuned etc.  while browsing, we're looking at the Peavey stuff, Marshall stuff & whatnot.  I'm checking speakers to see if they carry KP line (no).  GF Jo comments something about KGI not making speakers to perform like concert arena type speakers - and I mentioned "ohhhh... but they do!!!  look, let me find them for you on my phone!"  eye rolling begins followed by 'oh my goodness.  I should have known...'

:rolleyes:  I enjoyed it very much, just knowing about the KP series and being able to imply that "yes, darling, they do get bigger than what we have.  MUCH bigger "  :D

• Like 4