Heresey IIIs In Black Oak SOLD

rmlowz

PRICED TO SELL $800.00 for the pair Local Pick Up only Clarksville TN One of the Serial # is H3BKSRB08210016

On picture is showing the dent in the front right. The picture looks like it is a big dent but it is small. Come buy and listen take a look

Thanks rmlowz

IMG_4490[668].JPG

IMG_4491[667].JPG

Hello Teaman,

I do not have the original boxes it would be to risky. I am not in the best of health to be lifting and boxing I am sorry.I do go to Michigan every October. Come on down to  Tennessee it is nice this time of year !!

Thanks,

rmlowz

• Like 1

Hello Teaman,

I do not have the original boxes it would be to risky. I am not in the best of health to be lifting and boxing I am sorry.I do go to Michigan every October. Come on down to  Tennessee it is nice this time of year !!

Thanks,

rmlowz

9 minutes ago, jg1989 said:

I'd pick these up in a heartbeat at this price if I had a way to transport them, but I don't think my mustang is going to be too accommodating :(

The Heresies are actually quite manageable. I would think you could fit them in the back seats if not the trunk.