belle - hartford - 2000

calhockey10

23 hours ago, avguytx said:

It kills me that Belle's are always for sale so far away and hardly ever near central Arkansas.  I guess everyone around here keeps theirs.  Unless the "state Klipsch flipper" gets to them first.

Ditto. Same here.  Not that I would have "permission " to seek them out if they did come up,  but hardly ever see them here either. 

13 minutes ago, -js- said:

Ditto. Same here.  Not that I would have "permission " to seek them out if they did come up,  but hardly ever see them here either. 

It's always easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission.... or something like that.

That's why I keep "mad money" which is my hobby/audio money that comes from me buying/selling stuff.  But if I want something and it's within the budget, I just get it.  Hell, it's not like my wife doesn't waste money on some stupid crap.  And the money she spends on things is typically stuff that gets wasted and can never be resold, anyway.  I'm always on the better end.  ha

• 2 weeks later...

I'll give this fella a bump, these are sequential numbered Bicentennial Belles from `76 good looking too.

They've been re-listed  https://hartford.craigslist.org/ele/6144129273.html  pics of the labels and crossovers were added.

There has been a capacitor change on the crossovers from the previous owner.

Owner say that they sound terrific, actually had them checked out by an electrician. He seems like a good guy, communicates well with prospective buyers (unlike some others). The things on the bottom corners aren't casters they are those spinning top shaped isolators that screw in. Sitting on some pieces of wood to keep from gouging the floor I think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

I'll give this fella a bump,

That was nice of you.  :emotion-21:

I just added his listing to my spreadsheet.  The $2K price is only slightly above the average of $1732 but well within the acceptable range for a nice set of Belles,

• Like 1