Are they Jubilees or Transformers??!

richieb

So one of our three year old grandsons spent a couple nights with us and we played downstairs with his cars, trucks and race car set. Yes, he is a car guy already. I thought I could get a great picture of him standing next to a Jubilee casual like, kinda' leaning against it, then maybe holding him up with his head inside the horn. Oh, before anyone reports me to child services they were Not playing. 

Being tucked back in corners it seems he never really noticed them before but he damn well did when I said "lets go stand by the speaker so Grandpa can take your picture". He looked up at that thing and pulled away, kinda whimpering, no I don't want to. "Karter what's wrong?

"It's gonna get me, it's a Transformer! I don't want his big head to get me"! So I scratched that bright idea. Maybe KGI should get in touch with the movie studio - a great guest appearance!

• Like 4

A child's perspective is always interesting.  My granddad had this room---it was full of taxidermy, including an owl, and a raccoon, fox, all sorts of things.   As a small child I couldn't resist sneaking in, and every time some of things scared me while I was there.  Now, I wish I had every one of them.  So don't be surprised when the kid will think having those will be the coolest thing ever.

46 minutes ago, richieb said:

I thought I could get a great picture of him standing next to a Jubilee casual like, kinda' leaning against it, then maybe holding him up with his head inside the horn. Oh, before anyone reports me to child services they were Not playing. 

These were. :)  

kids_zps53fy5r6v.jpg

53 minutes ago, richieb said:

"It's gonna get me, it's a Transformer! I don't want his big head to get me"! So I scratched that bright idea. Maybe KGI should get in touch with the movie studio - a great guest appearance!

Now I have to put a Decepticon logo on the front of mine.  

• Like 2