1988 LaScala Birch Veneer Pair

Jodieodio

Welcome to the Forum Jodie. More pictures, including the crossovers, will help create more interest.

With respect, this isn't an auction site. A little online research and you should be able to come to a reasonable asking price. If you are unsure of their value you can ask for advice here. There are quite a few forum members that can help. I won't offer suggestions as I haven't owned or been paying attention to La Scalas prices these days.

Good luck with your sale.

For reference, I'm buying a pair of '88s in black that need some TLC on the paint and plywood veneer. They come with the original Type AL crossovers and a second pair of rebuilt Type AA crossovers, for $900. I've seen prices range from $900-1700 depending on condition, location, age, crossover/driver combo, etc.

• Like 3

Thank you everyone. Sorry - I wasn't meaning to auction...thank you for the info and links- 

im in upstate SC, and I'll add pics of the original crossovers when I'm home. Two things worth noting: there is a small dent to one of the corners on one speaker(moving damage), and, we never used these as much as we expected we would.

If I sell, I'll be doing so in Sept. this year, and would like to get 1600$ for the pair. 

I have a pair of custom built stands with heavy duty casters to go with if interested. Pics of those coming too... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2017 at 11:22 AM, Jodieodio said:

Thank you everyone. Sorry - I wasn't meaning to auction...thank you for the info and links- 

im in upstate SC, and I'll add pics of the original crossovers when I'm home. Two things worth noting: there is a small dent to one of the corners on one speaker(moving damage), and, we never used these as much as we expected we would.

If I sell, I'll be doing so in Sept. this year, and would like to get 1600$ for the pair. 

I have a pair of custom built stands with heavy duty casters to go with if interested. Pics of those coming too... 

Jodieodio,

I'm on the south side of Charlotte 5 min from 77 15 min from 85, looking at $130/day to rent a minivan for a 11hr drive to CT for some more old Belles that would need more tlc than your speakers would. I'd like to hear these! Got bucks now!

The wood grain on that ones face looks pretty good, with a little work they would accept some stain. Let's talk!