Dixon & Franchitti robbed at Taco Bell in Indy!!

Mighty Favog

It happens everywhere. Here is a local case where 4 young men were breaking into cars when a veteran went for an early morning jog and happened into these dudes in his own driveway. He was shot in the back and died at his front door as his wife administered CPR.

http://abc3340.com/news/local/school-yard-farm-teaching-students-lessons-they-cant-learn-in-a-book

Oh yeah. The same thing happened to me twice early in the AM when a Hardee's drive thru was open at night on my way to work. The first stupid a$$ walked toward my truck in the light of my headlights. I picked up my S&W 9MM, leaned my head out the window as he got to the front of my truck an politely announced that if he took another step I was going to shoot his sorry a$$. He left.

Another time, same place. The Hardee's was closed as before but the drive thru open all night. I noticed a land yacht Cadillac was the only vehicle there and there were 4 brothas leaning on the stern of the vehicle. As I drove away from the window they walked out into my path, 4 wide. I was about 100 feet from them when I stomped the gas. Dem ba$terd$ scattered like a flock of crows.

I never stopped there again.

I did not hear this on the news this morning.

West 16th Street is not the best part, nor the worst part of Indy.

At 9:40 pm it has only been dark for 30 minutes or so.

Everyone needs to be aware of your surroundings

I was in South Chicago using the restroom at a Popeye's Chicken last week, the door would not lock and the restroom was isolated from the dining area by a corridor. I was well aware that I had not made a very good decision,

Luckily there were no problems.