Anyone Going to InfoComm June 14-16?

Youthman

• Moderators

Two years ago, I was extended an invite to attend the Expo Hall at InfoComm in Orlando.  Unfortunately, I only had 1-2hrs tops to visit the Expo Hall so I was extremely limited on the amount of time I could visit the vendors.  I had 3 vendors on my list I wanted to visit....Danley, Harman and of course Klipsch to check out the new RP Speakers.  In my haste, I visited Danley, Harman, went by JBL's booth and walked through the exhibit hall very quickly and COMPLETELY forgot to stop by the Klipsch Booth! 

This year, I will be going on Friday, June 16th and should be able to be there from 9 - 4pm..  Not sure if it's free to attend the Expo or if you need a code from a dealer (which is what I had in 2015).  If anyone else is local and able to attend, let me know and we will see if we can meet up.  If you want to go and cannot go for free, I see where I can add someone to my Registration so shoot me a PM and I'll see if it will let me add you for Free.

I'm hoping Klipsch will have their Reference Premiere, the new RF-7iii, and the other new toys they showcased at CES 2017.

Sadly, as you can see from this video, I didn't capture much footage at all from the event and I apparently had the GoPro inside the sealed case.  The video was pretty pointless so this year, I will definitely capture more footage with better audio to share with everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Dude, you just had to rub it in didn't you.  LOL.  I could not believe I got so wrapped up and was so rushed that I failed to locate the Klipsch booth which was the main reason I wanted to go.  Unfortunately, they won't have any of the Reference or Heritage speakers for demo as this Expo is geared towards the professional market.  Still looking forward to it.