Our new product

USNRET

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Seemed it needed to be pointed out.

Alright. if you want to be an idiot about it.  20 plus years later, my 164 had fewer quirks than my E30.  Both were extremely reliable.  If you want to compare apples to apples.

13 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Alright. if you want to be an idiot about it.  20 plus years later, my 164 had fewer quirks than my E30.  Both were extremely reliable.  If you want to compare apples to apples.

Lol touchy aren't we.  I'm comparing the new airplane to a new member of the Fiat family.  I'll leave you to your way back machine.

• Like 1

Carl and I like to rip on each other.  He is in the bizz so he knows the deal.  It kills me when people say oh the maintenance on those foreign cars.  Then their ford or chevy breaks down and its towed to the shop.  I have seen the parts cost on dodge.  Folks, there is little difference and if anything euro car parts are cheaper in many cases.  And they just last longer.  Look at any 20 to 30 year old euro car compared to the same age from other countries.  One is still on the road, others are being restored.  And modified to make up for their deficiencies.

3 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Lol touchy aren't we.  I'm comparing the new airplane to a new member of the Fiat family.  I'll leave you to your way back machine.

Apparently you have no experience with aircraft.  The subject of the thread is completely way back machine.