Emotiva XPR-1 XMC-1 Oppo HA-1 Klipsch Palladium P-17b COLUMBIA,SC

etc6849

ONE XPR-1:  $1200
See picture below for XPR-1.  Bought this in 2015 before Emotiva started limited transfer of B stock warranties, so I think you should be good on warranty, but call Emotiva to be sure.  I know now days B stock warranties DO NOT transfer.  Only have one XPR-1 forsale guys.  Others have sold, sorry :(

I CANNOT SHIP THE XPR-1 (DON'T ASK EITHER PLEASE), but I do have the box, manual and power cord.  You can definitely see it work, no problem.  This would make a killer subwoofer amp as it can easily do below 10Hz and 1000's of watts into 2 or 4 ohms!

Klipsch Palladium series P-17b bookshelf speakers in Natural finish (3 pairs available, price is for ONE pair): $2200
I'm selling a like new pair of Klipsch P-17b speakers.  When these came out these were $4000.  I will hook them up and let you check them out.  I'd prefer a local cash sale on these too, but if needed, I can put them on up ebay or do a paypal transaction, provided you have good ebay feedback and I send them to a paypal verified address only.  I cover the paypal 3% fees.
www.klipsch.com/products/palladium-bookshelf-speakers

XMC-1, Oppo HA-1, Oppo HA2 and bunches of other audio goodies (that I personally used and work great, I am not a flipper):
Search on ebay for seller etc6849 (under ebay advanced search) and checkout the items I am selling and bid fast.  These will be shipped UPS and fully insured if you buy them from me on ebay.

Package deals available if you act fast before the XMC-1 auction ends on 5/27/2017.  Come and get more than one item for a NICE discount, cash only of course on all local pickups!

EDIT:  Got a good question via PM and need to clarify...

You definitely don't need to do ebay to buy the ebay items. Any reasonable/acceptable offer higher than the current bid, and I cancel the auctions at my descretion (provided more than 24 hours are left). I can't give you a price though without location due to shipping costs.

Also, you do need feedback and an established account for me to check somewhere (forums, ebay, usaudio, etc...). You would need to have a verified paypal account and talk/text with me on the phone first. I can't afford to lose money, so if you are new here, don't ask for off ebay unless you have excellent feedback on ebay and let me look you up there.

If you are international, please don't ask me to ship stuff to you. I would if I had more time and experience with international transactions, but I don't.

IMG_20170524_210956.jpg

IMG_20170507_173001.jpg

IMG_20170524_212356[1].jpg

• Like 1

Come on down.  I'll give you an excellent cash only deal.  The more you buy, the more percent you get off the total.

48 minutes ago, Scrappydue said:

Man sweet stuff for sale. Wanted a pair of the natural palladium bookshelves for a long time now. Wish I had a grabbed a set when they cleaned them out. Good luck with sale. 

Thanks.  XMC-1 sold, shipping it to CA. 

The XPR's are really the one thing I can't ship easily.  I have had two come to my house that were damaged in the past, and I'm not going to take the risk.  Too much of a headache having to send the damaged ones back.  They definitely need to be sent freight. 

If you wanted the single XPR-1 and willing to go through the hassle and expense, I might ship it freight as I have no use for it.  I'm going to tri-amp my center channel, and it is clearly too big for that :D

15 hours ago, teaman said:

I wish you were closer, the XPR-2's would be so tempting. GLWS!

• Like 1

On 5/28/2017 at 2:38 PM, teaman said:

Thanks etc6849, I agree with you. I wouldn't want to take the chance of having something that large shipped. Good luck with your sale, some lucky dog will grab them! 

Maybe.  Been really lucky doing local deals to get rid of stuff.  

Soldtwo XPR-1's for $2400 week before last without having to post them.  Then a doctor stopped by yesterday and bought some stuff, and is thinking on the xpr-1 and an xpr-2 for $2400.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...