FS Amps and Sound Little Ben Amplifier

joshnich

For those that are looking to try out a fantastic tube amp for a very affordable price this is your lucky day! I bought this from Justin a few years ago and it has been sitting in my office not really being used. It is a wonderful sounding amp that will certainly make your klipsch speakers sing. I cannot tell you anything about the specs and I dont think Justin sells this model anymore so there isnt info on his site regarding this amp. I bought it for 950.00 ( I think) Im selling for 475.00 shipped ( usa) .

Note that Justin installed a volume pot so you can hook an iphone up directly. It really is a nifty fantastic sounding amp. Contact me through the forum

Cheers

Josh

IMG_0185.jpg

• Like 1

It can't be built for the part cost at that price. 

Ive spent a few years developing parts that go into the bigger ben. If its sold... get at me. I now make a 20H choke. Going from 2H to 20H has some improvements :-).

If it were mine, Id be running some 6LGGCs... RCA if I could get them... call it good at that.