Best receiver for klipsch RF-7 l

RF-5's = $500, RC-3 (not 35) = $125, RS-3 = $200 - there about.   A good deal, but you figure the RF-7's being a more beastly speaker and the RC-7 being a top contender for center speakers...I'd call them about even deals.  You'd want to upgrade the RC-3 almost instantly.

To be fair, you could sell the peripherals and then use that extra money for a beefy AVR or separates.  Just saying, there are options....the RF-5's take up less room.  They sing too.  It all depends on what you want to do.  RF-5's are respectable speakers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, teaman said:

I agree Michael, my fear is that the NAD is being sold for a reason, not working correctly or something.

I get what you are saying because often times buying used is a crap shoot.  With that said, myself and many others have been buying used gear for years with a fail rate that barely registers on the radar.  I bought my NAD T773 at a pawn shop about 7 years ago and it has run like a charm ever since.  Same goes for 95% of all the used gear I have purchased.

@tylerstoddard368,

Go where your senses(and wallet) lead you and don't let us help you to spend above your budget ceiling.

Bill

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2017 at 10:37 PM, The History Kid said:

To be fair, you could sell the peripherals and then use that extra money for a beefy AVR or separates.  Just saying, there are options....the RF-5's take up less room.  They sing too.  It all depends on what you want to do.  RF-5's are respectable speakers.

RF-5's would be a great choice and would free up budget for separates