Heresy time capsule

Trippigs

10 hours ago, RigginsSTex said:

I pulled my 1990 Heresy II's out of storage and put them in my new 14x24 gazebo. Now I don't want to go in the house. I am listening to 60's and 70's rock music that I grew up with and hearing notes of music that I have not heard in ages. The Heresys are the left and right speakers of a surround sound system for a 60" TV. Amazing speakers. Well worth the investment I made many years ago. 

Welcome @Trippigs and @RigginsSTex,

Heresys outdoors are special.  To confirm operation of my son's Heresys, I played them outside on the deck.  I'd forgotten how spectacular they could sound nearfield at relatively low volume.  That experience motivated me to build a pair of "Super Heresys" described elsewhere.  Search "Speakon" or "Frankensmurfs" if you're curious.

Trip-

Your wife would probably insist upon those originally planned camouflage grills if your time capsules looked like my son's Faux-Pros.  Enjoy your new house and new to you Heresys.

Rig-

Is that 60" TV in your gazebo?

IMG_0177.JPG

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 7:32 AM, DizRotus said:

Welcome @Trippigs and @RigginsSTex,

Heresys outdoors are special.  To confirm operation of my son's Heresys, I played them outside on the deck.  I'd forgotten how spectacular they could sound nearfield at relatively low volume.  That experience motivated me to build a pair of "Super Heresys" described elsewhere.  Search "Speakon" or "Frankensmurfs" if you're curious.

Trip-

Your wife would probably insist upon those originally planned camouflage grills if your time capsules looked like my son's Faux-Pros.  Enjoy your new house and new to you Heresys.

Rig-

Is that 60" TV in your gazebo?

IMG_0177.JPG

That view looks ALMOST the same as looking into the rear of my 2008 Kia Sportage!  Except that I don't have as nice of a stereo system...LOL!

• Like 1