Anyone heard of Sound Bridge folded horns?

Cornwalled

I was browsing ebay and stumbled on these.  This is the only picture of the subs.  Online searches have turned up nothing.  Does anyone recognize these?  I've never heard of SBAL and know nothing about them.  Reminds me of a Cerwin Vega.

Okay, glad I did some more research before posting the thread.  Looks like it stands for "Sound Bridge Acoustic Labs".  Made in Texas.  Anyone familiar with the company?  Looks like some pretty high end touring stuff according to their website.  However, reading the PDF for their 3118SWF cabinet (closest I could find) it doesn't seem very professionally written.  Some bad grammar, and incomplete specs (freq. response has no +/- db levels, etc).  What say you?

Thanks,

Jon

SBAL.jpg

• 1 year later...

My band obtained 2 of these through a trade on some labor, about 2 months ago. So far we have only used them for dj events inside and outside and they sound awesome. We have only used them for a gig outside for our live band set up and so far so good. We now have a decent system with them, and they have upped our bass and clarity immensely. They seem to be a little much as far as size goes compared to other subs I have seen, but we really have no complaints (until it comes to load out time😉)