W.T.B. RT-12D,RSW-12,RSW-15

AUDIOPHILENH

I am looking to buy 1 or 2 Klipsch RT-12D subwoofers in any condition.I would also buy an RSW-15 or RSW-12.I live in NH and would meet for a pick up or would pay for shipping.I have an SVS PB-13ULTRA in rosewood with the 1k sledge amp that I would consider trading +/- $ depending on the deal.I would also pay cash or Paypal.

Thank you 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AUDIOPHILENH said:

I am looking to buy 1 or 2 Klipsch RT-12D subwoofers in any condition.I would also buy an RSW-15 or RSW-12.I live in NH and would meet for a pick up or would pay for shipping.I have an SVS PB-13ULTRA in rosewood with the 1k sledge amp that I would consider trading +/- $ depending on the deal.I would also pay cash or Paypal.

Thank you 

I get the desirability of the RT and RSW but none will be an overall match up against the SVS PB-13U.  My guess is you are looking to downsize a bit or going for visual "matching" with other Reference speakers.

Bill

Hi Bill

I have owned 25+ subwoofers including ones that by sheer output alone can best the PB-13Ultra.I have done a few diy builds with TC Sounds LMS 5400 Ultra,Aura NS18,Ultima 18 and TC Sounds LMS-R15's.For me I just enjoy testing/owning different subs.I am just looking to go a different route right now as long as I do not lose anything on the back end.

Thank you!

Myles