Heresy H-700, original owner need help with value

RobertRS

I have a pair of Heresy H-700 (H-WO) which I bought in 1974, I even have the original boxes and associated literature. They are in perfect shape but I am downsizing and

need to sell them, along with the Klipsch SubWoofer 8.  Any info on possible price (or if interested) would be appreciated. Thanks

speakers 2.jpg

RobertRS,

Welcome to the forum.

Based on your condition assessment and accompanying boxes and literature, the average "value" can range from around $325.00 to as much as $500.00 based on demand and scarcity in your area.

1 hour ago, agreen60 said:

Hi, where are you located at??

Yes, where is your location?

Bill

1974 Heresys came with the pie slice logos from the factory. the badges on your grills are from 1976-77 and 78 only.

can you post the serial numbers on the back of the speakers. if you can't read the label they will be stamped into the wood on the top rear edge.

Thank you responding, I live in the Tampa, Florida area and I was looking at the original price list for the date but my memory isn't what it used to be.  So yes I probably bought them in the late 70's.  I have the original owner registration cards and the serial numbers are 25P459 and 25P477.  I will take a picture of the labels on the back if you would like to see it.

I don't think my picture came out very good but the speakers are on risers.

38 minutes ago, RobertRS said:

I live in the Tampa, Florida area

20 hours ago, willland said:

Based on your condition assessment and accompanying boxes and literature, the average "value" can range from around $325.00 to as much as $500.00 based on demand and scarcity in your area.

Okay, forget all that I said, I know nothing.:unsure:  I'll drive over and pick them up for $100.00.;):P

Seriously, those are very nice and you should be pleased with what they will fetch.:emotion-21::emotion-21:

Bill

2 minutes ago, RobertRS said:

Is the 325 to 500 for the pair, what about the SW-8?? 

Yes, for the pair.

The SW-8 is not really desirable so maybe $100.00 tops if you find a buyer who is specifically looking for one.

Bill

• Like 1