Klipsch rp280s

jamiered

Hello All, I am new member to the community and want to post my feedback and would like to hear from some of the experts here...

I do have a 7.2 klipsch home theater system- 4 RP280s, 1 RP 450c, 2 RP250's and 2 115SW and a denon X4200

Here is my question: if i play music on Multi channel mode i get sound from all speakers but not from Sub's and if i change to DTS-X i dont listen sound from all speakers but SW works..

Please advice what is the best mode to listen to music and what is the best mode to play movies....

Thank you in advance

Depends on your receiver and the settings for muli-channel mode.  Since many receivers have different explanations for multi-channel music, you need to look at your documentation and determine if the subwoofer is on when running in that mode or is the receiver only 

From what your manual shows, two channel is using two speakers (or just stereo) unless using something like Dolby surround mode or DTS.  

Are you using Dolby and it still does not work?

I'm not very familiar with other receivers besides Yahama. I personally like the Dolby "PLiix Music" dsp. Its very focused on the center stage. Sometimes I do 2-channel too or pure Direct. Depends on mood or music. For movies I like the new modes DTS-X(Neural Mode) or Dolby Atmos. I also like the spectacle dsp by Yamaha.

I'm not sure what's going on with your receiver not playing all channels at the same time. Very weird. I agree, that you should look at Manual really close. I know mine by memory since I read it over and over. You really should read it to get the best performance out of your equipment. You'd be surprise what you learn even after months of having your gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk